Chapter 1

Brie Bella POV:

FLASHBACK:

As I got dressed with my twin sister Nicole to go to a party that the start quarter back of our schools football team, Roman Reigns is hosting and I was wondering if I would meet any good looking guys tonight, but unfortunatly my thoughts where interrupted when my sister asked me if I was ready to leave for the party. So I said yes and grabbed my clutch bag and walked outside to her car.

10 minutes later we had arrived at Romans house and saw that it was already packed and all you could hear was the loud music and the happiness of rowdy 16 year old teenagers being around alcohol. ''oi can you stop staring out the window at the party and get out of the car so we can actually enjoy the party'' my sister Nicole said to me before she got out of the car with me following. 

After I had stepped out of the car I looked down at my dress to make sure I looked ok, but I felt a nudge on my arm and it was Nicole leaning into my ear to whisper'' You must look fine if the hottest and best football player in the whole school is looking at you''. When she said that I looked at her like she was crazy but then she pointed in the direction of Roman and he was indeed looking at me and almost instantly my breath hitched because he was looking so cute in the jeans, tank top and leather jacket he was wearing.

Roman Reigns POV:

So with my dad being a WWE wrestler he is barley home and this week my mum is in California for the week I decided to have a party at my place so I could live up to my reputation as the coolest guy in school, I mean thats what you gotta do when your the star quarter back for your high school football team.

I was standing only front lawn talking with a few mates and my two cousins who are pretty much my brothers when Allison Smith one of cutest girls in school walks past and winks at Jimmy I look at him and see he is looking at her ass when she is walking away so I ask him if he is gonna get some with her tonight and he said hell yeah. ''so now you asked me about my sex life you gonna get some tonight or not I mean theres plenty of girls here, I mean I'm not surprised your not already in bed with one of them already isn't that right boys'' one of my mates Sam asked me.

Before I could answer I heard another car pull up so I turned around and no one got out for a few    seconds but when they did I notice two girls but not just any two girls the hottest girls in school, but what makes it better is that they are identical twins. The first one to get out of the car was Nicole who walked around to the other side of the car just as her sister the girl I've had a crush on for a good couple of years Brie gets out and checks her dress. As Brie is checking her dress I lean into the boys just and Nicole sees me looking at her sister I say to them ''now i'm defiantly gonna get some now that theses two are here''. ''nice uce but you got a choice of two smoking hot girls which one you gonna get lucky with tonight'' Hey said to me, so I said ''the one looking at her dress uce''. the boys just laughed. Just then she lifted her head up as her sister said something to her she looked at me and man was she hot.

Brie Bella POV:

After I noticed that Roman was staring at me I said to Nicole to come and get a drink with me so thats what she did. As we walked inside we noticed just how packed the house was and I thought Roman must be happy his parents arnt home this weekend. As me and my sister walked around I leaned into ask her ''any cute boys you like here Nicole''.  She just looked at me with a smile and slightly nudged me in the ribs. I just smiled and laughed a little. Sooner rather then later Nicole had wandered off with some guy so I went to get a drink.

As I was about to reach the area with all the drinks someone came up beside me and put there arm around my shoulders and asked me if I would like a drink and before I cold say yes I realised that it was the hottest guy in school Roman Reigns so I defiantly said yes. As we walked to the area with all the drinks I spotted Nicole out of the corner of my eye and she had some guy kissing her neck but she was stuck her thumbs up at me, so gave her a look that said im gonna hurt you when we get home. 

Next thing I knew Roman was waving his hand in front of my face with a smile on his face. ''sorry what did you say I was in a world of my own'' I told him. '' I noticed but don't worry I know Jey he's my cousin but he's practically my brother and he won't hurt your sister, so what can I get you to drink'' he said still with he's famous smile on his face. So I told him all ill have is a beer and he seemed surprised with what I said so I asked him why he was so surprised and he said not to many girls he knows drink beer.

After a few more beers and laughs with Roman and him telling me that his family is in the WWE and then me telling him that I want to be in the WWE as well I asked him what he wants to do after he leaves school he told me he either wants to go into the NFL or the WWE just like his dad, uncles, cousins and the rest of his family so he can continue the Samoan wrestling family legacy.

After a few more beers Roman and I started to kiss then he asked me if I wanted to come up to his room and something in my head was telling me I shouldn't of but after the amount of alcohol I had consumed I didn't know the difference between what was right and what was wrong. When we got up to his room he pushed me up against the door while kissing me and locking the door with his other hand. After making out for a little while longer Roman and I both ripped out clothes off and that right there was the moment the rest of my life and Romans life would be changed forever and we will always be connected.

FLASHBACK OVER

I KNOW THT I SEEMS WEIRD THAT I JUST NOW COME OUT WITH A NW BOOK AFTER SUCH A ONG TIME BUT THIS IDEA CAME TO ME LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS LAYING IN BED BUT I COULDN'T WRITE IT STRAIGHT AWAY BECAUSE MY LAPTOP WAS FLAT, BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK AND I HOPE TO UPDATE IT WHENEVER I CAN. AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE BOOK. THANK YOU. :)