The Confusion Of Love

I threw the blanket of my bed and slid on my favourite pair of jeans, a dark pink hollister hoodie and a pair of black converse. My brown wavy hair was in a mess as it usually is in the morning. Oh yah, I'm Melissa, Tyson High School's most popular girl! Today I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop smiling, for the one reason, I get to see my perfect boyfriend Michael!! I haven't saw him since before my 4 week holiday to France and his phone broke so we couldn't text while I was gone.

I quicky straightened my hair,ate a slice of toast, grabbed my schoolbag and shot out the front door. I climbed into my new, sleek, black Mercedes. I loved the smell of the fresh leather seats. On my way I picked up my best friend Juliette.

"Hey Juliette!" I say as she gets into my car. 

"Hey my girl! Long time no see!" 

"What's happenin' hun?"

"Well, I've got some bad news for you...." Juliette mumbles.

"What.....???"

"Promise you won't be angry at me Melissa!"

"Hmmm, ok...."

"Well, you know Michael?"

"Yaaah...."

"He cheated on you..."

"With who? I'm going to punch the face of that STUPID GIRL! WHO IS IT?????"

"With....Me..., I'm soo sorry Melissa I didn't mean to, we were just at this party and he took me into some room and he asked me out! He said that if I didn't go out with him he'd kill me!!"

"I don't care Juliette, how COULD you? We're best FRIENDS! I can't beleive you!"