Potatoes part1(school trouble)

Along time ago,when jack and mark were going to school. Jack and mark didn't know each other since college. Well, now the story takes place at college. Jack was on his way to math class, when all of a sudden, some jock bumped into him. That person gave him a wink as he was walking backwards towards math class. Jack stopped and blushed. He's never seen anyone so fine, cute, attractive, and handsome! Jack went to math class. There was no other spot left except for a spot next to the jock in the back. Jack blushed as the jock patted a seat next to him and winked attractively. Jack blushed. So jack walked over to the back of the room and you can hardly see anything. So that's why the jock patted a seat next to him. Jack walked over there and sat down, and the jock poked Jack's arm and said, " my name's Markiplier but you can call me Mark. What's your name?" " The name's Jacksepticeye! You can call me Jack! I LOVE making videos!" "What KIND of videos? Sexy videos? Porno videos?" " No! I like making videos of me playing games silly!" " Really? Wow! You must be VERY talented! Me and my friends will LOVE to meet you are you free today?" " I don't know? I mean I don't want to disappoint you or anything. I JUST moved here. I guess I can squeeze it in my schedule. " " GREAT! Meet me at my dorm at around 9:00 p.m."Awesome! I'll see you there! Here's me number if you EVER need help with anything. You can just text me or call me!" "Sweet! Here's my number too!" " Awesome! Thanks!" The bell rang for Spring Break! So jack rushed over to the dorms and knocked on Mark's door. Mark was SO excited to meet Jack. " Come on in! Make yourself feel at home!" "Awesome!" "This is Felix, but we call him Pewds. This is Ken, we call him Cinnamon. This is Wade, but we call him LordMinion. Last is Bob, but we just call him... Bob." "Wow! Hiya guys! My name's Jacksepticeye, but you all can call me Jack!" Jack, Mark and the rest of the gang drank and got drunk. During the night, Jack and Mark were cuddling each other on the couch. When Mark woke up, he saw Jack was twitching in his sleep like a puppy, mark saw that jack needed to be comforted. MARK Barely touched Jack's hand, so Mark bit his lip and gave a sweet smile and touched Jack's hand saying, "Don't worry Jack, Mark's here. I'll always be here." Jack laid on Mark's chest and blushed. Mark was panicking in mind. Mark didn't know how to react or say. So Jack woke up rubbing one eye and the other was awake. Jack said, " Sorry bro. I guess I drank TOO much. I usually do this when I get drunk." Mark was didn't answer. He was TOO busy freaking out that he didn't answer. The next night the same thing happened, but this time Mark getting out of the bathroom, Mark had a cup of milk. But jack wasn't looking where he was going because he was tired. So jack accidentally bumped into Mark, and Mark accidentally spilled the cup of milk ALL over Jack's PJ's. Jack said sexually, "NYA!" and Mark got a little TOO excited. So Jack didn't have any spare PJ's. Mark tripped over his foot and kissed Jack. Mark licked Jack's PJ's. Jack blushed. Mark turned into Dark and turned Jack on. Dark fucked up Jack REALLY well. What will happen next?