Summer Lovee

Chapter 1

Hi My Name Is Ericaa & I'm In High School . I Got Long Brown Hair , Im 5"4 & I Got Blue Eyes . I'm 16 Going On 17 On November 24 . When I Was 12 Almost 13 And In Middle School I Thought I Fell In Love Wit This Boy Name Joseph In 6 Grade & I Thought He Was Gonna Be My Forever Boy . Joseph Is 5"5 He Got Black Hair & Dark Brown Eyes . To Be Honest In 6 Grade I Wasn't Really Alll Over Him Untill I Really Got To Know Him , Then I Was Like Omg He's Mine And Only Mine . We Always Had This On & Off Relationship And It Was Kind Of Annoying But Its Lyk We Couldn't Let Each Other Go . People Say Middle Schoolers Are Suppose To Think About School Work & Going To The Next Grade Because We To Young To Date Nd Lovee But That's Not True Cause I Really Loved Joseph . In 7th - 8th Grade It Was Kind Of Crazy Because We Was Getting Older And Our Bodies Was

Going Through Changes So We Used To Argue & Fight ALOT .

Chapter 2

Once Me, Joseph & Ah Couple Of Friends Went Out For Dinner After Our School Dance Nd That's When I Saw The True Side Of Joseph That I Never Wanted To See . We Had Dinner & It Was A Couple Of Girls Behind Us Nd He Was Flirting Wit Them But Me Being So In Lovee I .Juss Let It Skip My Mind . My Friends Was Telling Me How Stupid I Am For Not Breaking Up Wit Him & I Was Kind Of Hurt Cause I Felt Like They Didn't Want To See Me Happy So I Put Him Over All Of Them . I Had Stopped Talking To All My Friends Amber , Ashley , Emily , Nicki , & Kendra For A While But I Missed Them Plus Joseph Had To Help His Mom Move In A Condo So We Decided To Go Shopping And Catch Up . When We Get To The Mall The First Thing We Do Is Go To The Food Court To Chat & Eat Of Course.

Chapter 3

So We Decide To Go Get Some Mc Donald's For A Double Cheese Burger , Some Fries & Our Favorite Drink Which Is The Choclate Chip Fràppe . We Get To A Table Nd First Thing Amber Says Is " So Hows You And Joseph " ? I Suck My Teeth And Say He's Finee , How Is Jason ? . She Sighs And Says " He's Good . He's Working On A Moviee But He's Gonna Be Gone For A While " . Awwwwww That's So Sad Says Amber's Younger Sister Ashley . How Long He Gonna Be Gone Nicki Asked. For 2 Months She Answered . Dammmn , You Want Us To Come Over And Spend Some Time Wit You When Schools Out Emily Asked ? Suree I Would Love That Says Amber . Ya Are The Best She Said As She Hugged Us . " Good Thing Tomorrow Is The Last Day " And Kendra Stopped ... Nd We All Yell ITS SUMMER TIME . Now Grab Yall Stuff And Lets Go Buy Some Bathingsuits ....

Chapter 4

* Bell Rings * . Yaaaaasssss Its Summer Time Like Wadduhp Tho Me & Ashley Say As Everyone Runs Out The School .. Nicki Laughes And Says No Summer School For The Bossess & Kendra Joins And Says Cause We To Smart And Butee For That . Everyone Around Us Screams Yassss And All Go Get Something To Eat Except Me , Ashley , & Emily Because We Are Waiting For My Favorite Cousin Aria To Comee . Everytime I Say I'm Going Home These Nuckle Heads Love To Come Over Too Because My House Is Huge . I Have A Pool Nd A Hot Tub In The Backyard Nd In The Front Yard I Have A Basketball Hoop For When The Guys Come Over . In The Garage Is Where I Play The Drums & Piano Wit My Friends Nd We Have Our Bikes So We Can Take Trips So I Have To Park My Benz Outside . We Have Alot Of Rooms . We Have A Kitchen , A Living Room , 3 Guest Rooms , My Parents Room , My Room . My Dads Man Cave Room , My Moms Office , My Dance Studio , The Party Room , The Movie Theater Room , A Food Court Ect & A Bathroom In Each Room . My Room Is Beautiful . My Room Is Purple With Black , Red , And Grey Designs & In My Bathroom I Have A Tub And A Shower And In The Wa There Are Red Fire Designs . Btw My Walk In Closet Is Sky Blue Wit My Name Spray Painted In Purple & My Friends Names Around It .

Chapter 5

" You Got Me Like Xo , You Kill Me Boy Xo " Me , Ashley Nd Emily Sing Beyonce As We Waiting .... * Ding Dong * We All Fly Down The Steps To Answer The Door . " OMGG BABBIEEE " I Say When I See Aria At The Door , I Jump On Her And Squeeze Her Soo Tight As She Spins Me . I Miss You Soo Damn Much Boo I'm Hype I'm Here Wit My Number One Aria Says & It Brings Years To My Eyes . We Grab Her Bags Bring It To My Room So We Can Call Amber , Nicki , Nd Kendra To See Where They At And They Were On There Way Now . Omg You Don't Know How Much I Miss You Aria , I Said . Aria Is 5"3 , She Got Long Light Brown Hair Wit Colored Highlights Who Really Love Taking Pics Of Herself Just Like Me ( That's Why I Love Her ) & She Got Light Browns Eyes Wit A Big Butt For Her Age . Me And Her Talk About Everything And Do Everything Together Cause She's My Number One . * Amber And Them Walk In The Room And Jump On Aria Wit Anna Meghan And Sarah Behind Them * . OMG Peoplee I Miss Ya So Much I Say As I Run And Hug Them . Alright Lets Go Find The Boys Go To The Mall So We Can Have A Partiee Tonight .