How To Do Princess Anna's Braided Hair

Notes- You'll need pretty long hair for this. If you want it to look exactly like Anna's. If you want a shine to your hair wash it and blow dry it. You could also straiten it a little so its not frizzy. It best to do this hairstyle in front of a mirror.

Things you'll need-

2 Hair Ties,

Hair spray (Abba, or Sexy Hair works best but any kind will do)

A spray bottle filled with water.

Step 1- Brush your hair thoroughly. No knots!

Step 2- Separate your hair into equal sections. Make sure there is a viewable part strait down the back of your head. Do what you must to get this way.

Notes- Make sure to dampen the two separated pieces of hair with your spray bottle! Just with water.

Step 3- Anna's braids are looser at the top, and tighter on the bottom. So continue to braid your hair in pigtail braids! She also has some bangs. If you don't have bangs this will work fine. Just leave one side of your hair a little looser at your roots.

Step 4- Once you have finished the braids, take your hair spray and lightly spray them to hold the braid in place.

❄There you have Princess Anna's braided hair!❄

If you would like me to do any more tutorials I can do hair and makeup ones so just comment a look from Frozen below!

Make sure to check out my Jelsa fanfics; Im Not The Only Frozen Heart? And Oh, This Is High School.

Hope it helped!