Chapter 1- Unecpected

( ok ok i know these chapters might just seem short but  i will work on them at home and at school for you guys. So i might update this everyday or if you like let me get enough and go through and a whole chapter comment if you want me too)

* After three weeks of Palette and Cray fighting over Goth, Goth starts dating a... . . . Toster? After the two love struck boys figure this out they where devastated. Cray was a lot less talkative than usual and pallet was not as happy after word. In fact pallet grew more isolated and once in a while he would come out of his house for a short 10 minute run. So three weeks later Palette starts to get over it a little and cray gets over it. Cray started to get a feeling for Pallet. He new it was love cause he remembered the feeling for Goth. . . . But this feeling was stronger like a not resistible erg . So one night cray snook on to Palette front porch while Palette was cleaning his kitchen.*

(Cray Prov)

I have been sitting on Palettes front porch for 2 hours. I can feel the adrenaline form what i know what i am going to try to do. Once in a while i would peek through the window and check on Palette. Palette has been cleaning his kitchen foe a while and its getting kinda boring . After thirty for minutes he finally finishes and i sigh quietly so he doesn't see me. I ducked under the window cause he turns off the lights in the house and one of the switches was next to the window i was at. After he got done with turning off the lights he went upstairs and i had the time to act. 

So i sneaked to his back yard and started to climb on  his roof. HEY AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN DOING THIS TO GOTHY!  I soon found the window of Palettes room. I slowly tilted my head  and looked though the window. There was no light in the room except from the light coming from the moon outside  and Palette was asleep. his back facing the window i was peering through. Soon enough he turned and i suddenly got out off the way of the window so he could not see me. I looked back and saw that he was absolutely asleep so i slowly opened his window. Figuring out that the window was not locked. 

I opened his window and silently crawled into his room and started to grow a grin. THIS WAS PERFECT!  So i turned to the window and closed the window i opened . I tip toed over to his bed and layed next to him. Then i realized he could escape so i got out of his bed and closed the door and locked it. I walked back to his bed and layed next to him once more. 

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist, then i looked at him and put my face closer to his.  I went closer and closer then kissed him. He was so sweet and cute, so cute i wanted to taste him. I withdrew from the kiss and kissed him again but deeply and passionately. I wanted to kiss him so hard and deeply he would not be able to breath for one second. 

(Palletes Prov)

I woke up slowly and i could not breath. I was trying but something was preventing me to. A warm and heavy something was pressed ageist my body. With strong and hard arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me toward the warm heavy something. I opened my eyes and it was just cray kissing me... . . . . WAIT CRAY IS KISSING ME?!?!?!?

I jolted up in shock and tried to push Cray away of off of me, but his grip only tightened  as i tried to get away from him. After a couple of minutes i gave up. . . . I stopped resisting . . . . I stopped struggling. . . . I wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him back. I felt a bigger grin grow on his face as i did so and we started to kiss each other. But it was not just a regular kiss it was a passionate type of kiss and a deep one too. Later into the kiss i felt one of his hands slid lower down my body until he touched my . . .  Butt?