Jace and clary eternal love

"Jace I have to get home" clary was with jace at the institute ever since they found out they weren't siblings they were inseparable "just one more minute" jace said in between breathes he was kissing her neck and pulling her back into bed, "if my mom gets mad with me that'll be your fault" clary giggled and laid down on top of jace kissing him running her hands threw his hair "I'll take that chance" jace said and tugged at Clary's shirt waiting for her to let him take it off then clary pulled it off and kissed jace again running her hands on his back and then out of nowhere there was a knock at the door jace groaned and got up to answer the door "thank you Isabelle for your amazing interruption skills" clary pulled on her shirt and went up next to jace "Isabelle what's going on?" Isabelle looked as if she just saw a monster "jace I think we should talk in private" jace looked at clary then at Isabelle "Isabelle what's going on?" Isabelle looked down then at jace "rose is at the front door" clary wondered who rose was then looked to jace for an explanation but she could see he was avoiding eye contact "who's rose?" jace wouldn't look up and a couple minutes went by then only four words came out of jace's mouth "rose is my girlfriend."