Chapter One

You wake up and look around.  You're still at the refugee camp, but not for long.  Last night the Rangers and you made plans to escort the orphans to safety.  As you get up out of your bed, the Black Ranger assists you.

 "Where are the other rangers?" You ask him.

 "They already left.  I was waiting for you to wake up." He replies.  The Black Ranger had always been caring towards you.  There was something special about him...

 "Then we should get going." You say.  You follow the Black Ranger as he rallies your group of orphan children.  As you leave the camp, and lead the kids, the Black Ranger takes your hand, letting you know everything is okay.

After days of traveling through the open desert, you start to grow tired.  You can see the Black Ranger getting sweaty underneath his suit.

 "Do you mind if I take off my mask?" The Black Ranger asks you.

 "Sure." You reply.  He slowly removes his mask, revealing it's Brendon Urie underneath.

 "Brendon Urie?" You exclaimed, "You're a power ranger?!??!"

 "Yes, I am." Brendon answers.

 "Wow."  You begin to feel something inside you.  A deep, yet prominent feeling.  

I must do it with this man, you think, I must.

I DONT KNOW WHAT I JUST WROTE I HAVE WEIRD DREAMS OKAY!?!?!?!?!