Chapter 1

We were on are way too my grandmother before she would leave us. I didn't know whether I should be happy or sad. So I was kind of both happy for her and sad because I would never see her again.

I was hoping that today we would make it but something terrible happen but before I get to that let's talk about something else.

Let me tell you about me my name is Jake I live with my mom and my Aunty Anne. My father died from a car accident just about three mouths ago. So for the last three mouths my Aunty has been living with us.

It was a normal day I walked to school with my friends. Went to my classes even though I didn't want to go but I did it for my mother. My friends, well they were trying to be them self but me not being here for almost a whole mouth they were really weird  about me. I don't no why because I was fine even though my dad had died but I was going to be fine.

" Jake are you sure you are going to be OK after what has happen, you know we can skip class today if you want." Said Luke he was my best friend we have been friend since we were three years old.

Well after school me and Luke went to the diner. It was weird the diner was full of my classmates but we didn't really care it had food and that was all we cared about.  Sometime we would go their just to meet up and talk, tell each other what was going on in life or if one of wasn't their at school to gave them their home work it was always fun.