A Thousand Years ((PewDieCry One-Shot)) ((Sad))

Cry's POV

I sat on the picnic blanket waiting for PewDie. I giggled as the kids ran around with their color silk blankets. I grinned as my phone ringed. I answered. "Hello~" I said happily.

"Why so happy?" It was Russ.

"Oh! I thought you were PewDie. Where is he?"

"Cry." he said solemnly.

"Ya?"

"PewDie was on his way. He was in a car crash."

"Wha-"

"He's gone Cry."

I gasped and dropped my phone. Tears welled into my eyes as I sobbed. The kids heard and stopped. Demonic looked at me.

"What's wrong mom?" I sobbed and shook my head.

"Daddy's not....Daddy's not coming home tonight. Or the other night. Or any other night." Mia gasped and hugged Ender. We all stood and went home.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

{2 weeks later}

I sobbed. My knees close to my chest as tears littered my knees. I looked up. I had a wonderful idea. I got up and sniffed. I snatched a chair and a rope I just so randomly had. I stood on the chair and sobbed. "Goodbye world." knock knock.

"Mom?" The door opened and there was Demonic. He was shocked. "MIA!!" He shouted. Mia ran in and cut the rope. I sobbed and fell. Mia hugged me. I sobbed all day. Why PewDie?

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

{1 week later}

It sounds like his voice all the time. Singing in my ear at night when I cry. Like he's telling me something. Like he's telling me he's alive. And I believe that. Cause in the morning the window is open. And I always close it. I smile at that. I decided to try again. Try to leave the world. I grabbed the material and jumped onto the chair. I hummed and grabbed the rope, putting it around my neck. knock knock. DARN! "Mom? MOM?! MIA!!" It was Demonic again. They've been checking on me a lot. Mia cut the rope again. Why?

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

{3 days later}

I sat in the bathroom. I go here often to cry. I also ask questions. Why?

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

what's this?

"And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

"PewDie?"

One step closer
One step closer

"PEWDIE!" I pounced on him. "YOU ARE REAL!" I shouted and sobbed. He smiled and wiped my tears. "Will you marry me?" he asked. I smiled even more. "YES!!!" I shouted. At this the door burst down. The kids stared at PewDie before running to him happily. He's here?

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

{1 year later}

"You may kiss the bride." I smiled as PewDie leaned in. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri played in the background. We kissed and our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and smiled. PewDie carried me bridal style while the kids trailed behind. I latched into him. He smiled down at me and pecked my forehead. I closed my eyes. He's here.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

"I'll love you for a thousand more"

Based on the song that was playing at PewDie and Cry's wedding.

Song:

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri