Chapter 01 » Five More Days

-Briella's POV-

The laughter on the subway ride home was almost unbearable. It would've been okay, but there was just one problem: it was about me.

I stuff my earphones in my ears and turn the volume all the way up, trying my hardest to drown them out. But it was impossible.

Bianca, head bitch of this town, ripped them right back out of my ears, her nasaly laugh making me cringe.

The subway came to a stop, and I found myself almost running off of it. The people crowding the station gave me weird looks, but I don't care. I just needed to get home.

Once I'm in the door of my apartment, though, no one's there. Big surprise there, Briella. They probably have some stupid case to work.

My parents are partners in a law firm. I never see them, and I don't really want to. Even when they are here, they ignore me anyway. I swear I'm invisible.

Finally in my bedroom, I toss my backpack on the bed and fall to the ground. What the hell is my problem? Why am I hated, everywhere I go?

Jefferson High school was literally Hell, and Bianca was Lucifer. There was no escaping her. Except for here.

I start up my laptop and open up to Jack's YouTube channel. I click on one of his fetus videos and wipe my tears away as I watch this angel play on my screen.

I know this all sounds a little silly, but Jack makes everything okay. He is my happiness. I honestly don't even know if he knows who I am, but just having him in my life is enough.

He saved me.

--------------------------------

Hey guys! Just a quick little chapter to get this started. Comment & vote please!

-jenna.xx