Introduction

"So every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time."

The beautiful voice sung from the shower, the melody collides with the ears of a man outside of the door.

The tenderness of her verse warmed his body beyond belief that a simper tugged at the corners of his lips revealing his pearly whites.

Moments later, the creak of the shower handle sounded from the closed door, evoking his fingers trail up the remote towards the top. Pressing the red button, the re-runs of Martin vanished in a flash, leaving behind a black screen.

"Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll never see me again."

Faint, although, tender giggles escaped her mouth before the door opened. Steam mingled with a whiff of jasmine surrounded the ceilings of the bedroom.

His awareness turned towards the now peeled open door. Taking his time, he observed the beauty beholding him, gradually.

There she was. Her normal glow was the radiance of the room. Her drenched, dark sepia coils were hanging off her shoulders. The drench from her tresses was running races down her tight arms and down her chest that was covered in the ivory hue of a towel.

The smile on her face never vanished as she made her way towards the bed, "Deion."

He was so engrossed in the beauty of the young woman, that words were choked in his throat.

Clearing his throat, the words were able to escape successfully, "C'mere."

The woman loved the way his accent rolled off his tongue. It evoked chills to run down her spine and her insides to warm. She finished her path towards Deion, lifting her chocolate leg on the comforter then the other. Her lips were soon met with a delicate lip embrace from Deion.

His lips captured hers sending her on a vacation of pure bliss;never wanting to return. Soft sounds of smooches filled her ears with the rapid beating of her heart, she brought her hand to his chest as an attempt to feel him, all of him.

She reluctantly pulled her lips away from his, not before finishing her meal with a bite to his juicy lips.

Deion brought his hands to her delicate arms pulling her against him. Their chests were caressing one other while their noses touched. A giggle rose out of her throat and she moved her head wiggling her nose with his.

As Deion brought his hand towards her towel, that was hanging loosely from her chest, his cell phone sounded off.

A frown formed on her lips, she sat up tightening the towel around her bare form, then removing herself of his body.

He gave his woman a doleful look before reaching over to retrieve his cell phone from the nightstand beside his bed.

That one phone call changed their lives forever.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading the introduction of "All or Nothing". Please vote and comment!

-Nev