Amanda & Bonnie

Have you ever had a deep, dark secret? A secret so dark you couldn't even tell your best friend? It was no question that I was the gayest girl in my school. I kissed all the girls, I screwed a majority of them and I even succeeded in making a few of them squirt. But nothing could prepare me for what I really wanted to do. Bonnie wasn't just the most prettiest and popular girl in my school, she was also my best friend. She had long auburn hair, big green eyes, small plump lips and a body to die for. She was the first person who knew about me being a lesbian & although she supported me more than anybody; she didn't really know the truth. I was deeply in love with her. Of all the girls I've dated, none have ever made me feel the way Bonnie does. Bonnie was beautiful, fun, outgoing and unbothered. She did whatever she wanted to do and didn't care who had a problem with it. Whenever something was boring, you could always count on Bonnie to live it up. To me, she was just absolutely perfect and no one could compete with her. But how could I confess my love to her, without damaging our friendship? Bonnie was straight and dating Cameron, the football jock. A real asshole if you ask me. There have been many times, when she'd call me crying over something he did. And no matter how many times I pleaded with her to move on and find someone better, she always went back. I hated to see Bonnie hurt, knowing that If she knew the truth and gave me a chance, I'd treat her better than any guy she dated or would soon date. I'd make her feel like the princess that she is, I'd never hurt her. But, things were complicated.. Extremely complicated. For days, I thought about telling her, but whenever I opened my mouth I couldn't get the words out.
Bonnie was getting worried about me I could tell by the way she looked at me, when she thought I didn't notice. She also, kept asking me was I "okay" and that really annoyed me. How could I be okay, knowing that I couldn't touch her like I wanted to or be with her like I wanted to? I craved Bonnie, like a fat kid craves cake. I wanted her more than anything and I'd do whatever to make that happen. If I didn't have the guts to tell Bonnie how I felt, perhaps I could show her...