!Meeting a certain someone!

Y/n POV

I walked out of the airport after landing in SOUTH KOREA. It's been my dream to live here, ever since that one day.
Flashback
" Y/n "!!!!!!!! I jumped out of my seat as I heard my bestie stefani shouting my name from down the stairs. I waited and heard her sprint up the stairs and burst into my room were I was studying ( well trying to). " Y/n you'll never believe it. I got accepted into the dance college in South Korea!" I froze , I mean I was really happy for her but that meant she would be leaving and i wouldn't see her unless she came back.
" Wow really! I'm soooo happy for you" She looked at me she had been my best friend since we were 4 years old so she obviously could tell I wasn't happy. " what's wrong" she said with an arched eyebrow. " I.....I...well... I mean I ...." i couldn't get the words out. " if your upset about me leaving I'm sorry but I really need this. I .. WE both love dancing especially to Kpop and when my parents agreed to let me go to Korea for college I couldn't say no" she said , my eyes started to tear up and I couldn't hold them in they started rolling down my cheeks . " I know I'll just reallllllllllly miss you I get that you couldn't let the offer go to be honest I would have done the same. Yeah I love dancing to Kpop and I want you to be happy plus I'll come visit you when u finish college here" I said my tears stopped after I got that off my chest. " Promise you'll come live with me in Korea when you finish" Stefani said holding out her pinky I linked mine with hers and locked the promise with our thumbs. I got a notification on my phone I look at it and squealed it said a BTS vlive had started. " What is it" said stef " A BTS vlive has just started" " Well put it on" she said giving me a slight shove.

I unlocked my phone and clicked on the vlive app to be greeted by the beautiful boys themselves. BTS OMGGGGGG
" Why don't we comment " I said to Stefani who was busy looking at Junkook obviously her bias. " Yeah I'll tell them I'm coming to Korea for a dance college " she put that in it my phone and Namjoon saw it being able to speak and read English he answered." Wow really I think you'll get to the top of the class Stefani" said Namjoon with a cute smile afterwards. Me and Stef squeaked when he answered. " Your turn Y/n to comment something " said Stefani looking at me with big eyes. " Emmmmmmmm" I couldn't really think if anything so I put down " I'm going to come live in Korea when I finish college" I slapped myself after seeing that might sound like I'm going to come stalk them but I was to late I had already sent it. " Y/n i hope we see you when you come here and we can talk and become besties" I heard Taehyung say I looked at my phone really surprised " YEAH " All of them said in unison. Me and Stefani basically died in the spot there. " So I guess you'll really want to move now right" I nodded reallly fast not being able to speak.

End of flashback

I walked to were I could get a bus to my house that I bought a month ago it was really nice.
I caught the bus and sat in the only empty seat which was next to a guy wearing a mask he was on his phone so he didn't notice me till I sat down he moved a bit closer to the window away from me. 'Tsk' is the noice that came out of my mouth as I thought it was really immature. I put my headphones in and played my Kpop play list first song to come on was Hard carry by Got7. I did little moves with my hands at certain parts to the dance. The next song was Not Today I smiled as I heard Namjoon's voice he's not my bias but he's still reallllly cute and funny and a lot of other things.
I started humming to the song and did some of the foot work not knowing that the guy beside me was watching me.

Authors Note

Who do you want to be next to you vote in the comments and this is my first fanfic so don't hate. Thanks🤗