Parte sin título

Never mind

Are you silly?

Dont you know i cant love somebody , its imposibble to think that I will have a real feeling , im in the darkest hole , where you cant feel , just pretend , no one get notice of it , its a game where only one person can play , the most important rule is that no one can get notice that youre feelings are unreal .

Is a race against time , is a race against you , cause you did everything to felt something , it doesnt matter what , pain , hapiness , sadness , at the end all is the same .

People will kill you over time and how theyll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases , like BE REALISTIC

What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.

Sometimes we put up walls . not to keep people out , but to see who cares enough to knock them down .

Those who are heartless , once cared too much .

Becoming a cold hearted bitch wasnt really what I planned to do with my life but here I am .

Once someone told me why do you put up with me ? , I answered him because youre fire and Ive been cold my hole life .

Eventually the most kind hearted person will turn cold , thats when you know they have been pushed too far .

When you've been sad for so long that when something bad happens you dont cry , you just sit there and feel numb .

A cold heart is mmy protection mechanism . I dont really feel anything for anyone .

I was cold by nature , self-love predominating over passion ; rather than being virtuous , I prefered to have my feelings all to myself.