A single penny.

I stood there in an unfamiliar room it seems like. It's an old house, a big one. There were tons of windows in the room a few on every wall. But purple curtains where hung up giving the room a violet glow. It was dark in there, many tables. It seems as if I was at a yard sale. There was random items piled onto each table. Each table looked really old, it was wooden. This man walks up to me, he goes to say something but drops a penny.

I pick it up to give it back to him. The man is old. He glares at me and it scares me. He does intimidate me even though he seems too old to do harm. "Drop it!!" his voice is deep and raspy. I thought I was doing the old guy a favor, picking something up for him so he doesn't have to bend down and break his back. His voice though, it was definitely frightening. I just stare, which only further angers him. "I'll give you to the count of three...1....2...3"

As soon as he said 3 I dropped it. He easily picks it up and he shakes his head in disappointment. I go to run and he grabs my shirt. "Not so soon, I said before 3.. you dropped it on 3. Do you honestly think I'm going to let that slide??"

My eyes widen and I pull away from his grasp running. Next thing I know I'm back home. No one is listening to me, but I'm asking for help. The man is following me. I walk into my room and he's there. Staring at me. I run outside and there is raw meat everywhere. Stacks of it piled taller than me. There is just random stacks here and there and I sprint over to dad and hug him. 
"Daddy, daddy some man is after me trying to kill me because .. well I'm not sure but help ple-"

He is standing beside me and he hisses, showing his fangs. He grabs my arm pulling me from my dad and my dad just sits back and watches. 

Then I woke up.