The Lisa Struggles: An Autobigoraphy

This is a story about me. I am a "strange child" (words of Nick Pearez which are the words of Alllejdgsmabak F.) So I realized today that I deal with struggles every day (and annoying people but they count as struggles). So I am going to entertain you with my life story. My friend Kat will soon write an intro about her struggles here called Kat Struggs since she is also a passengar on the struggle bus.
I hope you enjoy The Lisa Struggles!!!

INTRO
KAT STRUGGS

CHAPTER ONE

WEDNESDAY
FEBRUARY 19, 2014

So me and Kuff are at Math review sitting at our friends desk. I decide to mess with their things. While writing in Quf's planner, I somehow manage to spell my name WRONG! Yes, I am fourteen years old and NO, I don't need to go back to Kindergarten. Apparently, the fact that my name has one s and not two is unclear to me!

THURSDAY
FEBRUARY 20, 2014

Today in social studies me and Kuff decided we were gonna twin on colors for Out of Uniform tomorrow. I cannot decide if I should wear my blue pattern jeans or my black jeans! I would wear leggings but NOOO THEY ARE AGAINST THE RULES AND APPARENTLY TOO TIGHT SERIOUSLY WHAT THE F!!!! Screw it I'm wearing leggings any way. Wardrobe decision is difficult.

Another struggle that seems to happen everytime I'm walking to class. My pencil case. My shiny darn pencil case! It fell in math today and I was so mad!!IT FALLS EVERY TIME IM WALKING IN THE HALL!!! AND IT FLIES!!! Today it flew up in the air, bounced off my elbow then someone wacked it out of the way and finally it fell on the floot. Kuff's pencil case always falls too so I BLAME HER.

Also, To Kill A Mockingbird charachters. Cecil Jacobs. Everyone says CEEECIL Jacobs but thats not hiw u freakin say it!!!!! Ok so it is. I say it with a short e sound because it sounds better!!!! Do not say CEEECIL because it annoys the crap out of me.

And don't get me started with similies and metaphors! Like seriously it is harder than it seems.

Hot dog day was today and my momey was stuck. Yes stuck. The money was stuck inside the inside of the tiger. Like WTF. This struggle of getting my money caused me to forget my language arts homework to do at recess. Just no! But luckily someone lent me 4 quarters! :)

According to my secretary Katerina de Brown, "I'm friends with a bunch of weird sevies." YES ITS TRUE BUT I AM PROUD.

My quarters got dirty so I washed them I'm the bathroom and dried them. That statement is already weird enough I don't think it needs any further explaining.

Speaking of sevies, I GOT REJECTED BY ONE!!!! The one that always RH's me (only a few select people know what RH stands for and we will leave it that way) said no when I asked him to be my Valentine! LIKE WHAT THE HECK!

Also, my secretary wrote in the Struggle Book that "I HAVE A NEPHEW AND I GAF THAT ITS HIS BIRTHDAY". I was not aware that she wrote this. I am guessig that GAF stands for GIVE A F***. If so, then yes Kat. You are right!

More hilarious Lisa Struggles to come. This is just two days worth.