~Tagged~

Tagged by my dove~ <3  Kathleen_Page

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

A: Welllll. My parents call me hija, morena *hope I spelled that right >.>'* and Ròxy

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

A: I have this habit of rechecking my phone over and over *-* I'm not insane I swearrrrr! >.<' *inner me*: chu lyinggg, gurlll! /(-3-)/

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

A: e.e I am afraid of butterflies and caterpillars...same with wiggly creaturesssss! *shivers in disgust*

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

A: *starts singing right away* I am alive! Immortalized! You're the creator, you traitor! Hey! There's no vaccine, to cure our dirty needs! For now you must..Build up our machine, you die tonight! Tonight! Build up our machine, you die tonight! Tonight! Build up our machine, you die tonight! Tonight!         (To answer the question, I mostly sing Bendy And The Ink Machine songs 😂😂😂)

DAgames - Build Our Machine

SquigglyDigg - The Devil's Swing (original by Fandroid)

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

A: Hmmmmmm...it would be..people drawing disgusting porn of a fandom and putting it on the Internet. (Ex: Undertale, Five Nights at Freddy's and now Bendy And The Ink Machine)

6. What's one of your nervous habits?

A: I would always curl my hair with my finger when I'm stressed, embarrassed or nervous. O^O'

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

A: I usually sleep on the left but now I just sleep on the opposite side of my sister. (We share a bed soo)

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?

A: oh shit, it's been a long time since I even slept with one ^^' but I did remember having this stuffed white rabbit and its name was Tyler. Yes, it was Tyler. 😂😂😂

9. What's the drink you usually drink at Starbucks?

A: I'd have a mocha frappe! Those are soooo guuuddddd! =w=

10. Which way did you face in the shower?

A: I turn my back to it o3o

11. Do you have any weird body skills?

A: nah, I'm not flexible ;3;

12. What's your favorite comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyways?

A: Cookies and sweets ^3^

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

A: "Hmmmmm."
"*curse words*"
"Nuuuuu"
"Suprise motherfucker."
"I'm lonely"
"Can I have that?"
"*is asked 'what's up?'* the sky/ceiling/a roof."

14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?

A: clothes (~._.)~ Nah jk, I would wear pajama pants with a shirt and a purple sweater.

15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize it isn't?

A: I wore pink ._. ....that was a fucking mistake Q-Q

~Tagged Ppl~

NikkiZGN

SniperAssassins15

H20VanossLove

OTAKU_tacos

H2OVanessGaming101

CittyCookie

Michi_is_boss

frosty_cupcakez

whoatemynutelacake