Exo Kris Profile/Facts

Stage Name: Kris

Full Name: Wu Yi Fan

English Name: Kevin Wu

Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Leader

Birthday: November 6, 1990

Height: 187cm

Blood Type: O

HomeTown: Vancouver, Canada

Languages: Cantonese, Mandarian, Korean, English

Power: Flight (Dragon)

Facts-

- Join SM when he entered the global audition in 2007 when studying in Vancouver, Canada.

- Can do some magic tricks.

- Some of the members of EXO-M have stated that he talks in his sleep...in four different languages!

- His ideal girl is someone who can cook, filial, and takes care of others.

- He says that he loves all the nicknames that his fans have given him because he believes that they encompass their compliments of him.

- In their Korean dorm he shares a room with XiuMin and Luhan, but in China he shares a room with Chen.

- He was supposed to be in EXO-K, but due to SM having a large share in the China market, he joined EXO-M.

- It has been said that there is a high chance he will venture into acting.

- He use to be the captain of his school's basketball team when he was 15 years old.

- He enjoys reading self-improvement and inspirational books.

- It is often said that he looks better in person than he does on camera

- During his free time he writes lyrics or exercise.

- There are more mature girls that like Kris more than Luhan

- Kris hopes to have collaborations with SM seniors.

- Kris is a lazy dancer.

- Kris hates History. ( The subject not the song)

- Kris says he can fly and he did the flying gesture.

- Tao: Kris is more charismatic so the girls that like him are more old.

- Kris said normally his hand will be on top cause he's tallest.

- The host was asking Kris to aegyo but he didin't want to.

- Kris hopes to meet with fans from all over the world.

- Kris' impression of Lay: Really hardworking and perseveres because Lay practises longer periods than others.

- Kris: Luhan has a manly side and a really cute side as well most fashionable.

- Everyone loves kris because kris takes care of them very well, cooking for them and buying them medicine when sick.

- Tao had the deepest impression of Kris.

- Kris helps the members with fashion/shopping.

- Kris says he thinks that luhan is the 'cute little prince' bcs he's really cute, cool, and manly.

- Kris likes the song angel in their album mama the most. He enjoys listening to rap music too.

- Kris can't say no to Tao.

- Kris call chen with "chen chen" because its cute and he think chen sounds a little stiff, so kris usually say "chen chen come here".

- Who cares about apperance the most: Kris

- Kris says Chanyeol is a very open & cheerful person. He makes jokes to make them laugh.

- Why is Kris the leader?Luhan answer: Because he is really responsible and takes care of us a lot. Also he's billingual and since we will be promotion a lot overseas, it's more convenient.

- Kris are you pressurized by the role of a leader?Kris answer: Er yes, at the beginning when the company appointed me as the leader I was really stressed because I wasn't sure if I could do the job well but it isn't as difficult as expected because all the members compromise with me as well, and I'll just have to do my part well for the team and for everyone.

- Kris says because he misses his family and that's the hardest part of training.

- SJ threw water on EXO! Only Kris didn't get any one his hair cos his head is higher than Siwon's.

- D.O. was holding a piece of paper with Kris name on it.

- Kris is a warm guy~ When the manager hyung wasn't looking, he secretly accepted the gift!

- Chanyeol helped Kris wear a birthday hat.

- Kris was once so homesick that he was afraid to answer his family's call because he didn't want to miss them more and give up on training.

- When he doesn't have anything to do, Lay will cook. (Kris likes to cook too, so they cook together? I can hear Tao crying with jealousy lol).

- Someone came out from S.M. and Kris was near the entrance so we called him and he waved. He didn't notice the auto-door was closing and by the time we told him it was too late and he hit his head on the glass door.

- Kris has a little brother.

- Tao was asked who is the most disobedient in M and Tao selected Kris.

- Kris doesn't like makeup. When he goes out, he doesn't want any makeup it's bcs he don't know how to use makeup.

- D.O said Sehun was tall, then Sehun said Chanyeol was very tall, and then Chanyeol said Kris was very very tall.

- Kris and Luhan pointed at each other when asked who had the best popularity among females. ( It's actually Kris)

- Kris said that he is someone who is not good at saying sweet things.

- He is the "Fashion King" of EXO-M.

- He looks really cool, but the fact is, he is an innocent, obedient and naive boy.

- He said his handwriting bad but not about his drawing skils.

- It's obvious to know if Kris likes that friend. If he likes you he bullies you, if he doesn't he will ignore you.

- The fact is kris realize if his own drew really bad and he was laughing for it.

- Kris practiced the rubix cube secretly for a long time, but the rubix cube has a grudge against him.

- Kris said pandas are cute & the MC pointed at Tao saying he's a panda but Kris said "He's a big panda he's not cute, little ones are cute.

- Kris and Tao have many pairs of matching earrings, one has the left and one has the right one.

- After debut, Kris doesn't cook that often anymore but Tao will always be the first to eat.

- Kris often goes out with Tao, and they would go get bubble tea too. ( Copying HunHan Lolz)

- Tao and Kris like to put their arms around each other.

- Tao and Kris often take selcas together. Kris is actually a warm person.

- Kris is a the chosen member aas the " cold " member since he said " Chicken is not my style. " Now he likes Chicken.

- Another way to know Kris easily is the word " Galaxay."

A/N I think this is enough info about Exo Kris. I hope you know him a lot now and know him more easily. I'm starting to think about Kris's personality that he is a warm person but MOST GIRLS LOVE HIM. Mostly Sehun since he is the maknae. Hope you enjoy it. Comment and vote please.

P.S Please follow my friend ExoXoxoLuluzeBaek74

Bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~