Preface

The music was pounding. There I was. Sweat rolling down my body as I danced the night away with random strangers. All I know is that it's my 18th birthday and I'm at a club in L.A. I'm from a small town where you could probably get arrested for how revealing this dress is. I don't know how I got in or why I'm acting like this but I am and I like it. I've been dancing with random people all night. I've never acted like this before. My friends just left. I guess my actions were annoying them but, I didn't want to stop. I loved the energy here. I loved the dancing and the flashing lights.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by someone grabbing my hand, I followed. He was taking me to the bar. I told him I was under age so he made me wait for him. I had no idea who this was. He comes back with 2 huge drinks. He was smiling. He had nice white teeth, brown hair, brown eyes, and from what I could tell a good body. I'm not sure what the drinks were called but he told me to chug them so that's what I did. All of the sudden the music got better, the random man became hotter, and I figured out that I really liked being drunk. I kept dancing. I didn't stop. Then I felt the strangers grip around my waist. He pulled me closer than I already was and he kissed me. I wasn't used to this. I kept going. He whispered in my ear with a deep "you wanna get some fresh air?" Assuming nothing wrong of that I followed him outside the club. When we got outside no one was around. That's when he grabbed my arm. Hard. I squealed not expecting it. He made me walk down to his car and tried to make me get in it. I was drunk. I couldn't fight back so I just screamed hoping someone somewhere could hear me. Next thing I know I heard him hit the ground, out of shock, I fell and hit my head on the car door. I was passed out.

I woke up in someone's arms. I was scared but too tired to get away or scream. So I tucked my head in the strangers chest and hoped I was okay.

Next time I woke up I was on a bed. My clothes were being taken off. I was terrified. I didn't want this. I tried to get away while drunk and half asleep but it failed. I felt large hands wrap around my waist and pull me close, not in a creepy way, he hugged me. And I heard a soft voice whisper "please don't be afraid, darling." His voice brought me comfort. I didn't know what was happened but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. A voice like that couldn't come from evil. He walked away for a moment and came back. My eyes were barely open but he was holding a t shirt and what looked like pajama pants. He slipped a oversize tshirt on me and then the pants. He then picked me up and pulled the covers back the slid me underneath them.

"Goodnight, love." He said as he walked out of the door. Same soft, sweet voice as before.