THE COLDHEARTED KING

It was cold and the wind is blowing so hard that night. We went to his room and then made love. After that exciting, breath-taking, and heart-stopping happening, I just leaned on his chest. He asked me to tell him a story. It was the king of Amorous whom I’ve made love with. It was king Marcus. He was the most powerful, influential, mighty and strong among all the people who’s living in the kingdom, that’s why he became the king. But, even if he’s the king, he also have those unwanted attitudes. He does not have any sympathy to other people. He does not even know how to listen to other people’s explanation. “Would you tell me a story?” he said. “Of course. My pleasure, my king.” I answered. “This story is about a king who seems to be rude with other people.” I said. “Hm. It seems interesting.” He replied. Then I started,  “In a far away kingdom, there lived a king, a queen and their child. The king is very powerful that he would just kill the person who is said to do a crime. Even if it is not yet proven. He doesn’t have time to listen to people’s explanation. He just want to show how powerful he is. He doesn’t feel even a  single sympathy or pity with other people. The families of the person he will kill are all asking for his sympathy and they are all trying to stop the killing. They are all kneeling down to the king. But the king’s heart is as hard as a rock. So he did not listen to them. Almost all of the citizens in his kingdom are afraid and mad at him. Until one day, his son was hunt by some men in their kingdom because of disobeying some rules. The king said, “Why are you hunting my child?”. “Because he disobeyed some of your rules! And he must be punished!” the men replied. “I can give him the punishment alone. You may now leave.” The king added. “No. We want him to be punished now!” the men said. The men are all angry and the king can not control them anymore. They put out all their weapons and tried to come in the king’s palace. But the king ordered his servants to stop the men. His servants tried to fight with the unknown men. Until the men just go because there are many servants in the king’s palace. The king talked to his child. “What have you done?” the king asked. “I’m sorry father, I disobeyed you. I disobeyed your rules.” His child was very upset and sad. His father just gave him a hug and said that it’s okay. But, they are both shocked when they heard people shouting outside their palace. It was the men who are hunting the king’s children. But this time, they have companions. They are with many people who are the family members of the persons who was killed by the king. They are all shouting for fairness and for the king’s child to be killed. They want  to kill the king’s child as a punishment for what he did. The king tried to explain and please everybody. “Please stop! All of you! Please let me explain.” Said the king. But all of the citizens are very angry and they are all shouting. “No! You have no right to ask us what you didn’t give us!” said one of the citizen. “Yes! She’s right! You killed my son without accepting his explanation. He did not even do what you are accusing him!” said the other. “I am sorry. But please, just let my son live. He will never ever do that mistake again.” Said the king. His son went out of the palace and was shoot by one man. “My child!” said the king. His son died and he cried. He was full of regrets. And after that incident, he changed. Until that day on, he listen to other people’s explanation.” And that’s how the story ends. Also, the king I was talking to, changed. Because he realized that it would be difficult if he will experience the same kind of situation.