Italy X Reader~ Ti Amo

"hi Feli!" you laughed to yourself as your friends cheery face appeared in his doorway. 

"ciao ______!" the petite Italian man welcomed you. "ve~ come in! i'm~a so happy your here!"  you walked into his beautiful house and the smell of deliciously spiced pasta filled your nose. 

"mm Feli it smells so good in here! wow" you had more or less invited yourself to your best friends house since you knew he hated to be alone for long periods of time and Lovino was visiting Spain for a week. you had packed an overnight bag, not wanting poor Feliciano to get too lonely though you figured you wouldn't need it. "so what are we going to do?" 

"ve~ i'm just making pasta now and i thought maybe we could watch a movie and have a sleepover!" he was so cute even when he was so oblivious to your being a girl. your face fell slightly because you had loved him since you were little but he never seemed to acknowledge that you were a girl or even notice the fact. Your once little childhood friend was a now a very hansom man.

"sure! that sounds fun." you held up your overnight bag for him to see since you would obviously be needing it. "where should i put this?" 

**time-skip to movie**

you and Feliciano were snuggled close together under a fluffy comforter watching equally fluffy Disney movies after having a deliciuos dinner of pasta. you two were on the the third movie and it was nearing midnight. you nuzzled you cheek against his bare shoulder, oh yeah, he was shirtless. that was one thing about the two brothers that just drove you insane, whenever they were comfortable, they had to be shirtless. you ran a hand subconsciously down his smooth chest. you never said it was a bad thing, plus for being such a weak nation, boy did Italy have an amazing chest. not to muscly that it's gross but not just skin and bones, he was perfect. 

"ve~" you heard him sigh quietly, loving you touch. you hand snapped back.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry!" you apologized quickly. 

"no, ve~ i liked it bella" he said nuzzling the side of his face into the side of yours making you blush. you replaced your hand on his chest and set your head on his shoulder, accidently letting a loud yawn escape your lips. 

"i'm sorry, i'm rather tired Italy." you buried your face into his neck cutely.

"should we go up to bed now bella? i'm-a tired too." your best friend kissed you on the nose making you blush and yelp softly in surprise. your blush grew considerably when his words sank in up to bed. you knew that his bedroom was upstairs and you realized that you would sleeping upstairs in his bed with him. 

calm down ______, it's sleep. your fine. 

"alright" you got up and gathered the up the blanket, seeing it slip away to leave his smooth chest completely exposed to you. you struggled to keep your eyes on his face. 

"um..._______? are you alright?" he asked so innocently. 

"it's nothing, i'm fine" you said shaking your head to try to clear it of any thoughts about his body. without warning he walked over and slid his arms around your waist and leaned his forehead against yours and shut his beautiful amber eyes.

"bella, are you sure? you don't look so good." you knew he was referring to your blush.

"no really i'm fine." you said slipping your arms around his neck reassuringly. the feeling of his bare chest against you was amazing and you didn't want to let go but you did. "i guess i'm just tired. we should go to bed now." 

've~ we should" Feli turned and grabbed your hand to lead you upstairs. Even the sight of his bare back made your heart race.

when you reached his bedroom he handed you your bag "do you want to go change in the bathroom bella?" he asked. well at least he wasn't so oblivious that he wanted you to change in the same room.

"yeah thanks Feli" you grabbed your bag and slipped into the large bathroom. "oh no!" when you opened your bag you saw that you didn't have a shirt. that meant you had to borrow clothes from Italy of just sleep in your bra. you steped into your pajama shorts and walked out of the bathroom hesitantly.

"um Feliciano?" he turned around to see you standing there shirtless and this time it was his turn to stare. "i sort of forgot to pack a pajama shirt"

"oh that's okay bella! you can sleep like that. i don't mind." you mentally facepalmed at this but you didn't want to bother him by asking for clothes. 

"oh, ok!" you smiled and giggled but the laugh was interrupted by Feli's loud yawn. "i see your tired too. we should go to bed." he nodded. you couldn't help but notice that he was only wearing his Italian flag boxers and giggled to yourself.

"ve? what so funny?" he asked innocently standing with his head of reddish chestnut hair cocked to the side in confusion. 

"it's just your pajamas. there adorable" 

"grazie bella!" you noticed his eyes drift down to your bra and covered yourself with your arm. 

"stop staring" you said looking at your feet,  suddenly embarrassed to be this exposed in front of a man even though you were wearing basically the equivalent of his underwear. 

"you don't have to be shy around me amato, it's okay." he walked up to you again and lowered your arms a bit looking into your eyes. "la tua così bella" he said softly.

"what does that mean?" you recognized the word bella since that was your regular name around him.

"it means your so beautiful" so that's what bella meant. beautiful. you had never bothered to look it up since he had been calling you that since you met 6 years ago and you just figured it meant friend or something of the sort.

"th-thank you Feliciano" you stammered and you he just smiled.

"ve i'm tired we should go to bed now."

"okay."

you both climbed into the middle of the bed and you soon felt his delicate body pressed close to yours, his form fitting yours perfectly under the thin sheets. you back was to him as you nuzzled into him. loving the touch of his bare skin on yours, you pressed your self closer to him and let a sigh of pleasure escape. you felt his arms gently snake around you and he pulled you closer. he kissed your cheek and you made a small noise of surprise.

"ve~ are you okay bella?" he said, his voice filled with concern for you. 

"i'm okay" you said turning over in his arms, mesmerized by his chest. you placed your hands on him and slowly stroked the smooth skin gently. "your so handsom Feli" 

"grazie! your really so beautiful _______. i wasn't joking" he said cupping the side of your face and as he slowly leaned forward. his lips brushed against yours and you leaned into him so your lips were fully touching. you felt his hand at the small of your back pulling you up against him. you ran your fingers through his chestnut hair found his curl, gently tugging it and rubbing it between your fingers.

 "aaahhhhhhh" he looked at you and his eye glazed over and he kissed more forcefully than before, his tongue roughly licking your bottom lip wanting more. you gladly parted you lips for him felt his tongue slide into your mouth and explore, you tongues wrapping around each other. you loved the attention but you also loved to breath. you pulled back breathing heavily and felt a smile tug on the corners of your mouth.

"F-Feli..." you managed to say through your heavy panting. you placed your hands on his chest more forcefully this time, more confident. you moved closer to him so your bodies were completely touching except for the thin layer of cloth between separating certain parts. 

"good night ______, ti amo" the tired Italian whispered. 

"what does that mean Feli?" you asked sleepily

"i love you. it means i love you and i have for a very-a long time."

"well then how do you say i love you back?"

"ti amo indietro" 

"well then feli, ti amo indietro" you nuzzled your face into his chest and kissed the smooth skin softly. you closed your eyes and drifted off in your best friend's arms.

~fin~