Chapter 24

Min's P.O.V

My phone rings. Vin wanna FaceTime me! I answered it. "Hey!!!!!" - she greeted me with a wide smile, waving.

"Hi!!!" - i greeted her back, smiling, waving back to her.

"How's Japan?" - i asked.

"Awesome! I shopped a lot." - Vin said, laughing. I laughed along.

"Anyways, i missed you!" - she said. I laughed.

"I missed you too! Bought for me anything?" - i asked.

"Of course! It's a secret." - she said. I giggled.

"Where are you now?" - i asked.

"In my hotel room. Going out later." - she said.

"Have fun~" - i said, smiling. She nodded. We continued talking. She'll be returning Korea in the next two days. Which is the next day, school starts. After talking to her, i lay down. I went to my photo gallery.

Looking at the photos i took, Yoongi took, when we were at the amusement park. Which is exactly 1 week ago. I smile wide looking at them. I'm amazed by how pretty they look. Yoongi's photography skills are no joke too.

I can't get over that he took pictures of me secretly. Remember when we ate ramyun tor breakfast? While waiting for our ramyun to come, i lean backwards while he leaned forward. And i saw him looking through Twitter. Before he went to Twitter, he took pictures of me secretly.

It was taken nicely so i didn't got angry or anything. Another one was when it was dinner time. When i was looking at the beautiful fairy lights and the view, etc. He was laughing on his own. That day always play in my mind. Like it was fun with Yoongi.

I grab the Tigger that Yoongi bought for me, hugging it. Someone knocked on my door and it made me went back to reality. The door opens, revealing eomma. "Why eomma?" - i asked.

"Ya! Don't you see what time is it? You're gonna be late for work!" - she exclaimed. I widened my eyes. I look at my watch and i have 30 more minutes. Oh my god! I got up quickly, getting dressed, doing my hair, makeup, etc.

While eomma stayed, looking at me with a disbelief face. Once i'm done, i turned to eomma. "What are you thinking of till you didn't realise the time?" - eomma asked. Well, i can't say i'm thinking of Yoongi.

"Nothing. I just miss Vin. Okay bye eomma!" - i said quickly and left.

"Or is it Yoongi?" - i heard her exclaimed from upstairs. I ignored, running out of my house, heading to Grey's Barista. Night shift and i hate it. Thank god it's off day tomorrow. And then, school starts.

Once i've arrive at the barista, i panted badly. I punched in my card, still panting. I grab a tissue and wipe my sweats away. Fanning myself with my hand because of the hotness. Once i'm okay, i put on my apron and start working. Doing the drinks that my colleague have told.

Fast forward...

Almost midnight. No customers. I let out a sigh. Bored. I tapped my finger on the counter, looking out of the store. Weirdly, i think of Yoongi. Like, i miss him. I've not meet him for the quite long. The last time i did, it was 4 days after going to the amusement park.

Someone walk in the barista as i stood up straight. I look up and froze. "Hi." - he said, smiling. My heart. It's beating fast just seeing him smile.

"Hi." - i answered. He pouted.

"Why didn't you smile to me?" - he asked. Who would it be right? Of course, Min Yoongi. I give him a smile. He smiled back. Why do i feel shy? Whyyyyy?

"So, no customers right?" - he asked.

"Wrong. You're a customer." - i said.

"Okay. Then i'll order Ice Americano and you, Kwon Min." - he said, giving me a wink. I went crazy inside. I blink my eyes continuously.

"Me?" - i asked.

He nodded. "I want you to be my date not so date for tonight." - he said, smiling. What? Eomma! Help me! Something is wrong with your daughter's heart! He's asking me on a date not so date! Eommaaaaaaaaa!!! I was whining, crying in the inside.

I look away, keying in his order and did his drink. I gave it to him, wanting to walk away. He held my wrist. He led me to a seat. He told me to sit and i did. He sit next to me, and drinking his drink.

"Yoongi, i'm working." - i said.

"I know. But there aren't any customers. So why not just stay next to me." - he said. He put his drink down on the table and turn to me.

"Plus i missed you." - he said, giving a sweet smile. Min Yoongi please. Oh god, stop. I stayed quiet.

"Why? You don't miss me?" - he asked, pouting.

"I do!" - i raised my voice a little.

"I do. I mean i do miss you." - i said again, lowering my voice. He chuckled.

"Anyways, i have something to tell you." - he said.

"What is it?" - i askrd. He leaned back, next to me.

"I'm going on tour. So i'll be in and out of Korea." - he said. Why do i feel sad inside? Does that means i can't meet him often? I mean like will it be difficult to meet him now?

"But it will start next week. So, before i start it, i wanna book you. For a day. Just me and you." - he said. I turned my face. Unintentionally making our face just inches away. I didn't know he turned his face.

"What do mean book me for a day? Am i a hotel? Or a motel? Either one is the same but am i one to you?" - i asked.

"No. It's just like for that one day, your schedule will be with me and booked by me." - he said, smiling. He's smiling and close to me and ahhhhh my heart.

I turned away. "When?" - i asked.

"Umm... on Wednesday?" - he asked. I stayed silent, thinking if i have any other things to do on Wednesday. I nodded, agreeing with him. Nothing on that day. And i have no classes on that day.

"Yay!" - he said, excited.

"You know what?" - he asked.

"What?"

He grabbed my left hand. "I can't imagine going to tours and missing you continuously. I just wanna be with you." - he said. What does that meanssss? Stoppp my heart is ermahgawd.

"Why?" - i decided to ask.

"I don't know." - he said. He sit up and faced me.

"Being next to you makes me happy. Even if it's just quiet, no ones talking. Weirdly." - he said. Whatever he said, matched with mine. Weirdly.

"Oh! So! When are we gonna play basketball? And also i wanna see you play the guitar too!" - he said, changing the topic.

"On the Wednesday that we're meeting?" - i asked.

"Eo~ okay!" - he said, smiling.

----------------------------------
HEY! I AM SO DAMN SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY! I REALLY THOUGHT I DID BUT NO. THE WIFI IS URGH! I'M SO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO KEPT WAITING! SO SO SO SORRY!

DON'T WORRY! THERE WILL BE DOUBLE UPDATE!! But here it is! Hope yall enjoy this chapter! Lub you Goldey Babies 🌹💓💓💓💓

This chapter is more dedicated to yesterday's update huhu~

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) (?)
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

13/6/17, 13th June 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕