How We Met Part 1

The girl in the pic is Angel. You could change her though.

Angels side of the story...

Darkness that's all I could see. I had fallen off a cliff but I-i-i didn't die like I thought I would have instead I was.......... well flying into what seemed like a different dimension. I saw what you would describe as monsters, but I would describe as just normal people walking along as there day goes on. There were zombies and vampires even .... soap? There was also humans a lot but Eh. Looked like I was going to land in the front where everybody (or everymonster) could see me but I took a sharp turn and landed in a pumpkin patch. Well at least that's done. I started to walk to the central plaza people noticed me and whispered at least all of them tried to scare me but I was like I've seen scarier things like Jeff the Killer.... what. So I just kept walking, I was getting tired of these people scaring me (or at least trying to).

〰♥️♥️♥️〰 Three Days Later

Well it looks like I've gotten to know just about everyone here, I can literally say hi and they'll smile and wave at me. Everything's good I mean I still have to get back to earth but hey I'm not dead or tied up to a chair or something like that, I mean what could possibly go wrong?

〰♥️♥️♥️〰Two Days Later

Ok scratch the "What could possibly go wrong?" part, because I'm in a chair with a guy who creepily (and amazingly) can tell all your fears just by looking at you, and there's this guy named jack that I'm hoping I won't have to date.

I have met a guy named Pitch Black but we'll just call him Pitch. Well let me tell you how I got myself into this mess. I was talking to a guy that looked like a lizard when the apparent Mayor North just came in announcing that Pitch wants to destroy this place unless someone comes and faces him. Well as you might've guessed I voluntarily said I'd do it. Everybody just stared at me like I was crazy, if he was anything like these people I would survive.

The mayor stared and said "dear girl this is not your normal monster he's ....... different."

"And? Let me go it'll make sure no one else goes, plus what have I got to lose."

The mayor took a minute to decide but he finally agreed.He led me deep into the woods where a broken bed with a hole under it appeared. He told me to go into the hole and that is where I will find Pitch.