Using Immortality To His Advantage

(( tw for stabbing, blood, graphic stuff, all around total grossness ))

"Danny.. "

"Dan."

"Danny."

"Danny."

"Dan Avidan."

"Mr. Avidaniel."

The disgusting sound of a knife puncturing Ross's throat cut through the silence of the game's loading screen, making Danny flinch, followed by choked laughter and wheezing, and continuing with the clatter of the knife hitting the ground.

"This is what happens when you stop paying attention to me!"

Danny leaned back on the couch and groaned.

"Ross, we're in the middle of a recording! This is not the time."

"Danny, sh-" Ross paused for a moment to cough up blood. "-ut the fuck up. We've got editors for a-" He coughed again, much more violent this time. "reason."

"You're disgusting and use this shit to your advantage too much."

"Don't act like you d-" He coughed much harder, blood splattering on both of the two's laps. "like you don't get off on seeing me like this."

"I- shut up!" Clearly flustered, Danny dropped his controller in favor of grabbing the bloodied knife from the ground, turning to look at Ross.

After a moment of what was some sort of silent standoff, Danny just casually stuck the knife in Ross's head, earning a little whine. Blood spurted out and Ross pouted.

"Ow! Dannyyyyyy, you know it actually hurts when you do it there!" He brought his hands up to try and pull the knife out, Danny smacking him away and burying the knife in deeper. Ross just winced and recoiled a bit.

"That's what you get for interrupting our recording with your stupid fuckin' insistence on self mutilation."

"It's fun and kinky! It's not like anyone-" Cue more bloodied coughing. "can see what we do! No facecams!"

"Well, our entire team of coworkers can!"

"They do it too! You saw Arin yesterday!"

"Yeah, at least he doesn't it in the middle of a fucking recording!"

"If you don't stick your stupid skeleton fingers in this wound right now, I won't hesitate to stab you were it hurts more than anything."

"I'll get blood on the controller!"

"Leigh Daniel Avidan, finger my fucking stab wound right now."

"No! That's disgusting, and we're still rolling!"

"You do it later then or you'll wake up missing a leg."

"Fine."