chapter one: Wet dream

Lamont stepped into the function in Dogtown. He started looking around and noticed a female he been peeping for a while Dominique dancing with her friends suductively. without hesitation he walked over to her and grabbed her by the hand. His touched grabbed her attention. she looked him up an down. and noticed that he had on hudson. "Mont you stay looking wet, what you be doing, I dont see you on the block with them other niggahs."

"I'm a home inspector."

She laughed hella hard,
"Boy knock it off, you too young to be on some hot shit"

"hmm, lets go to my car an find out."

Without hesitation she let Lamont start leading her to the exit
"I'll link up with ya'll later"
she yelled out to her girls.
When they stepped outside Dominique went to grab Mont's pole. Her touch and warmth super sized him instantly.
He then opened the passenger door for her to get in to the car then closed the door when she was in then he went to hop in the driver seat.
"aye lol' daddy you want some breakfast?, I know this spot off 30th. And E.14, my treat."
By that time Lamont was already heading that way. He gave her a side look and grin,
"Hell yeah I'm wit".
He pulled up to a red light an it was about to go down. Dominique slithered her soft smooth hand into Lamonts pants an commenced to stroking him down while she un-buckled ,and UN-buttoned his jeans to free his snake. Their eyes locked. He could feel her breath on his head.
"I've always wanted to see how you taste." She started to go down and before she did, Lamonts legal guarnden, grandma Mable woke him up hitting him with a fly swatter.
"Get yo' ass the Fuck up out that bed! Talking in your sleep and shit. An I bet not catch whoever that little skanks name you was just saying an shit."
"Okay grandma okay! Ow!,I'm up!"
Mont fell out the bed opposite of his granny.
"Yo' black ass should have been up, your gonna' be late meeting your parole officer. Now wash your ass and get dressed so we can go."
"Yes ma'am." Mont replied.
Grandma Mable smiled and walked out.
When his door was completely closed he stood up an exhaled with a smile on his face with the thought of the wet dream now back on his mind again until he looked down then his smile went away.
"Fuck, I bust in my boxers."