Introduction

Hi! *voice crack*
*sigh*
Hello. I'm Diane Louis, but y'alls can just call me anything not mean. I'm the new (and very nervous) author of Spirit of the Sea, along with the published story on ellivnov 's account called Twinkle Twinkle. But please ignore that story, because I'll be rewriting it soon and it's currently unbelievably cringy. So, I have a new fresh start here with this. Spirit of the Sea was based off of a folk tale/legend/myth that my grandmother used to tell me, along with the quote I put in the description.
I'll probably update this story at least once every week, if not every day.
(Edit: Ummm haha nope sorry I honestly don't think anybody is actually enjoying the story, so I'll probably add to it whenever I'm feverishly bored.)
If something changes, I'll try to make up for it by writing extra the next time I can, but unfortunately my life is a trainwreck and I have little time to indulge in pouring my brain into this story. Which I love. But alas, time is a thief. And a good one at that.
Also, please know that Fadó is a fictitious town, and the legend of the cappall uisce had many versions, so informaron may vary.
Anyway, if any of you have questions, please let me know, and thanks so much for reading Spirit of the Sea.
Enjoy!