Kiku

Wang Yao (Also known as Yao Wang in European), a grown Chinese man with amber orbs as his eyes, long brunette hair tied to a small ponytail, slightly pale skin, and red traditional Chinese clothing, was walking down the bamboo forest. Until he spotted something in the distance. He speeded up his walking pace and encountered a small child.

     The small child had pale skin, black hair in a bang cut, soulless black orbs, a blank expression, and a kimono which was a little too big for him. "Nî hăo. Who might you be, aru? I'm Wang Yao, I represent the country China." Spoke the Chinese man. "Kon'nichiwa Mr. China. My name is Honda Kiku (Also known as Kiku Honda in European). I represent the country Japan. I'm from where the sun ends. You must be from where the sun rises." Greeted the small child. Wang tittered nervously and grinned slightly. "Aiyyaa~ that wasn't very nice of you to say, for a 6 year old---" Wang mumbled under his breath. He took a deep breath and changed the subject, "Anyways, it must be hard for you to be alone here, aru. Hmmmmm... Wŏ zhīdào! You'll be my little brother!"

     The small child tilted his slightly to the side and gave a puzzled look. "Ani...? I never had an ani before." Honda said in confusion. Wang gave a bright grin, "Then I'll be the first one aru." Wang picked up the child into his arms gently and tittered. He snuggled the child's face with his. "You'll be my little Japan~" he cooed. Honda grinned softly and hugged Wang's chest for warm affection. "I'm bigguburazāzu little Japan~" Honda said to himself.