Fragmento

We were driving, he wasn't talking to me, he may still pissed about the whole Kai thing. I put my hand on his thigh, he rolls his eyes...
"Oh come on" I say as I go back to my seat
"What" he says
"Why are you still mad?"
"WHY?! You were talking with Kai about us having sex"
"Oh please, I wasn't"
"Then, tell me, what were you talking about"
"Megan Fox"
"How in the hell is my name linked to that"
"Kai was saying he would fuck Megan Fox, and I said you were more hotter and asked him if he was hungry"
"NO, HE ATE A LOT LAST NIGHT"
He didn't knew what I was talking about
"C'mon babe" I put my hand close enough to tease his crotch, he close his eyes for a minute and opens them. The road is dead empty, not even a soul, I take my seatbelt off and lean into his ear, while sucking his earlobe.
"Park here, just stop come on, little horndog" he didn't say anything, but he was suppressing a smile, I blow in his ear and unbutton his pants, get my hand in and...
There, he parks in a corner, take his seatbelt off and I climb to his lap "I hate you" he says as he kisses me "I know" I moan, as I feel him sucking and pulling my skin of my neck, I put my hand inside his pants and grab his penis, starting to slowly caress the skin, while playing with the head using my thumb.

"I hate you" he says
"Fuck me like you hate me then" and he flip is over the backseat of the car, he takes my shirt and boxers as he sucks and cat licks on my neck, I moan and punch the window as he sucks it all in "god"
"Chris" he stops to kiss my lips
"Don't stop I beg"
"I won't" he says and he's touching, kissing, licking.
He's about to get inside me...
When we see a police officer in the review mirror
"Shit" he throws me my shirt and pants, he close his pants and fix a little his hair. I'm so nervous, I feel his hand on my waist to pull me closer.
He pull down the window
"Is there a problem" hisses
"I thought the problem was here in the car" the officer said
"No, my boyfriend and I were just looking for the phone charger" my boyfriend, that sounds good in his voice
"Then why someone punch the window"
"He banged his head"
"Oh well, you are gonna have to pay for this" the officer says as he pulls out a ticket "for parking in a forbidden parking"
"I'll pay for it" he says
"Have a good night"
"Oh we will" he whispers and he turns around and kisses me again
"Damn it, Mike"