The Frozen Love of Jack Frost and Queen Elsa (TROTG&FROZEN)

• Dedicated to my best friend Robert Jean Arguelles

  CHAPTER 1: THE FRUIT OF JACK'S WANDERING

              It was February, And Jack is swirling upon the wind and sky, replacing molten ice with the new ones, he found a place where the heat is bringing drought. Jack said to himself, " Maybe if I blast snow here, it wouldn't be drought," Jack started to blast snow, he saw children rejoicing upon being touched by the snowflakes. Jack started to swirl away, he flew to a high Everest climate-like and saw a hidden castle, there he meet the beautiful queen Elsa. He knocked the door, upon opening, Elsa wondered who it is, she can't see Jack Frost. So, she slammed the door and walk away, she thought, " Maybe it's my sister Anna playing tricks again-". All of a sudden, she heard a loud scream saying " HEY!!!!!  OPEN THE DOOR!!!! " Elsa began to be scared.

                She ran upstairs. All of a sudden,she found herself in the library. To calm herself, she read a book, its a very rare book. In page 134, she read this pharagraph:

As long as one child believes,

we will be here to fight fear.

—Nicholas St. North

Nicholas St. North, better known as Santa Claus, is the Guardian of Wonder.

Sandman is the guardian of dreams. Although he doesn't speak, he communicates through sand images that he conjures above his head much like a game of charades. Think Harp Marx meets Buddha. He is ancient and wise and incredibly powerful. Although peaceful by nature, the Sandman is a fierce fighter expertly wielding his dreamsand whips to fight Pitch and his nightmares.He is the Guardian of dreams

Bunnymund the Easter Bunny, speaking with an Australian accent and known as the Guardian of Hope.

Toothiana is the Tooth Fairy. She collects children's baby teeth and leaves behind money. She is the Guardian of Memories.

Jackson Overland "Jack" Frost an immortal supernatural being much like the Guardians. Unlike the others, however, he is a loner, the classic rebel without a cause, sarcastic and mischievous. As the manifestation of winter, Jack Frost is capable of manipulating ice and snow. He is the spirit of mischief and chaos personified, but when he discovers the purpose behind his powers, he will become a true Guardian, representing "Fun".

 After reading the whole pharagraph, she forced herself to believe.(she's tired of being alone.) Went to her room and slept.

Elsa's point of view:

After reading, I forced myself to believe because i'm tired of being alone. But forcing myself increases stress, to releave my stress, I decided to sleep.

*sleeps, dreams of something*

Elsa: Where am I?

Jack: You're in your dream or your thoughts.

Elsa: Wh-...Who Are you?

Jack: I'm Jackson Overland Frost you can call me Jack Frost I'm contained in your dreams because of Sandman, You can call him Sandy.*Leans near Elsa*

Elsa: I know you and your friends I just read about you before I slept. But please don't go near me, I don't want to hurt you.*Suddenly an accidentally blast an huge snow on Jack*

Jack: Whoa! I didn't knew we had the same powers!!

Elsa: What do you mean by we??!! I'm the only one!!

Jack: Maybe you didn't knew that I'm capable of making snow, ice & frost.

Elsa: Then, how do you control your powers?