Recall

I don't know.

I hate myself for being like this.

It hurts me, and I know it pains him a lot, too.

My mind was a mess.

I want to recall and remember everything, but it wouldn't cooperate.

I want to remember what we did last night, or the other day, or last Sunday. I want all of it inside my head.

I want to Recollect every hour, every minute, every second I was with him. I want to cherish and bury them deep inside my head so I won't be feeling like this when he's not here with me.

Sometimes, I thought I was a burden.

A walking trouble.

A psycho.

Or maybe I'm already crazy.

I can't remember anything, yet I know my name.

Did I hit my head against a wall or it's simply because it's already screwed up?

I don't know. I don't know.

"Babe." Hearing his voice made me wipe my tears away from my face, afraid he'll be bothered again.

I pursed my lips into a thin line as I felt his lips brushing on my shoulders, down to my arm. His breath sends me this tickling feeling down to my spine. He kissed my right cheeks affectionately before sitting beside me on the couch, eyeing on my luggages and stuffs that was neatly arrange on the floor,

"Do you want me to help you with these?"

"Ahm, no. You see, I just finished fixing them." Chanyeol nodded before kissing my forehead.

I would always want to feel his lips against mine, or just his warm body beside me, this close, and it's enough.

With the action he aimed, he managed to lay me down on the couch, cornering me with his arms. I giggle as he stare at me with those eyes I would really love to look at the whole day. Those black yet inviting eyes of him which contains his inner feelings—their too expressive you could just lose yourself by just staring at it.

He kissed the tip of my nose, down to my lips, barely touching his just to tease,

"I want to make love to you here before we leave this place."

"Chanyeol," I whined, acting as if I dont want to even if I would really love to do it right now with him. Just playing hard to get,

"Please babe. Please." He purred, kissing my neck for me to not to oppose anymore and just submit myself to him.

Of course, I'm not that heartless to leave my boyfriend with a boner here on the couch, aren't I?

"Alright."

"I love you." He grinned before claiming my lips like the old times, making me drown and just fall for him deeper.

But I'm afraid I'll forget about this again.

———————

AN: I shouldn't be posting this yet because I'm planning to publish this on Baekhyun's birthday but I decided to just leave this here until May 6 :)

For EXO❤

#5YearsWithEXO. I love you boys, you too fam!