Malfoy Marsil

Malfoy walked to the centre of the room and sunk into his armchair. He grabbed the newspaper from the table, unfolded it,then went for the cover page, the headline surprised him and he found himself reading aloud; 'WHO IS THE DEMON KING?' He quickly tuned to the page with the article; the writer wrote about the Demon King's activities, and the recent activity he had not heard of; 'killing of the mayor.' He cursed under his breath. Racky had done it again,killed one more person. But this time the wrong guy, Mayor Johnson, a dementor. How could he?

He regreted not having killied him and his troupe during the battle of annihilation, but then he couldn't hace ; Racky was his own son, further more, he was partly responsible for the demon he was, he had introduced him to  the dark force. He meant to make him a beast but Racky chose to be a demon, The Demon King. With all the years that had gone by, he still could not believe he had a demon for a son.

He looked up to the ceiling hoping his next decision would be the right one. At such times he envied his brother Lucious, who was a dementor, he had two sons, both were dementors, they had emulated his ways and took interest in his words.

Racky was loosing control of his darkside, how could he just attack a  powerful dementor. Wrong move! Malfoy  new he had to do something or things would soon get into a tail spin, but first he had to  consult Lord Hemsley, lord of the dark forces and underworld...