My life

So today you will know my life and you will see it if it's nice or a bad
.life or you dream to have like my life
My name is Diana and I am turkey. I live in Istanbul I have two brothers and two sisters . I am 13 years old.
Many people loves to come to turkey like my friend in Facebook that's called Jennifer and she is British I didn't see her once but I loved her I have seed her pictures and she have seed my picture I loved her because all of us have friends and we have choose them because they are perfect friends I don't interest if she is thin or fat or short or tall or white skin or black skin I am interested if she is a trust friend and she believes you every one does like that but some people are not like that they are friends that every time goes to another friend that kind of friends I have never been with them and I don't want to be with them .
Today my friend Jennifer has send a message to me and it is written in it that she will come to turkey and she wants to meet me so I have quickly went to my mother and father and asked them if I can to go to a park and enjoy my time with Jennifer they have said yes you can go but you will only stay there for three hours so I said okay I was so exited after two weeks to see Jennifer.
After two weeks
Today I will go to the park with Jennifer and I am super exited so when I have seen Jennifer I have hugged her she is thin and her skin is white she has blue eyes and she is not short or tall she is normal so in that day we have played all the games and it was my third time to go to that park and it was my first time to play all the games we have played all all all of the games also the kids game
Jennifer is a good friend and not a
mean girl
" I LOVE TO SEE HER AGAIN"