Chapter 1 - Is it an okay?

"Anything good today?"

Yaku ask. He puts his check-shaped pointer and thumb under his chin while he decide the veggies he wants to pick.

"I don't know, why?"

You answer him, picking some spinach and putting it in your shopping basket.

You both moving on to pick some tofu and dairies. First, the tofu.

Today, you planned to go to the grocery to buy some stuff to let you survive living by yourself for a few more days. And yaku accompanied you to the grocery, insisting, saying that he has something to buy while actually he was planning to confess to you today.

"Just a reminder for your stone-like head, you're not doing this because I don't have any friend, don't you?"

You says placing two packet of tofu to your basket in which you have to bent down to choose the tofu before picking it.

"Hey, you don't go around and insult people like that, and why don't you be friend with one of your classmate? Aah.. Could you be... Suck at having friend?"

Yaku mocks, wiggling his eyebrows.

You gave a death glare to yaku.

"Hey, don't be like that"

He chuckled. He put his basket down and approach you.

"Oy.. Oy... Where's that big smile"

he said pinching both your cheeks.

"Shtop- itsh-"

You struggle, trying to break free from him.

Finally you're able to, you wipe your cheeks and pick your basket.

"Geez..."

You pout, stomping your way straight to the dairy section. Leaving yaku dumbfounded.

He watches as you walk away. He blinked a few times. 'Maybe it was too harsh' he sighed, followed by a sprint to catch up to her.

You saw from the corner of your eye, that he is already there, beside you, as you pretend to ignore him.

You tried to reach the cheese on the top shelf.

"You know... Ugh... Today...at school..."

You stutter. But you already forgetting the fight you both have just now.

"Gotcha!"

You finally reach the cheese after those painful tiptoeing.

What you didn't realize, yaku is actually holding your waist the whole time. Making sure you're not stumbled over the big shelf

You glare at him. He released his hand then.

"I-I'm sorry, s-so w-what happened at school?"

Yaku stutter trying to change the topic.

You raised an eyebrow at him, then you make your way to the eggs shelves.

"I found a love letter in my shoes locker"

You continued, gazing at the egg shelf .

Yaku become all down and just hummed in response. But he know that she'll noticed this if he doesn't shrug it off quickly, so he did.