Who is she?

At first I thought you were a cute immature kid that was my best friends sisters best friend that was going to annoy us all the time but I was wrong oh god was I wrong.

It all started when I found out that you liked me. I was so happy that you liked me and I thought it was adorable because I liked you too. But I had a girlfriend and you a boyfriend.

About a month after I found out me girlfriend and I broke up and that's when I went after you because you were the one I truly wanted. So we flirted and flirted then finally I wanted more so I asked you out. But unfortunately you said "but I'm in a relationship already". So I asked again and I got the same answer. So I kept asking and I kept getting the same answer then you came over to my house for the first time and we had our first kiss.

The kiss was what we were both waiting for that night and when it finally happened we didn't want to release from each other and then it slowly turned into you being on top of me and one of my hands on your ass and the other on the back of your neck we kept going. We started to grind against each other but we had to stop for I was on my period and we wanted to go for a walk so we got ready for the walk. I took you to a few of my spots. The first being the old abandoned water park.