Chapter 1:Mysterious man?

*Kawaii~Chan is just waking up when....*

*knock!knock!knock!knock!knock!knock!knock!knock!knock!*

Katelyn:Kawaii~Chan!!!!Get up this instance!We need to get to school in time!!We are going to be late.

(BTW Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn have been temporary room mates for months)

Kawaii~Chan:Katelyn~Sama?huh?! Katelyn~Sama it's just the first day of school year in college.Don't be worried we are going to be late it's just 6:00 in the morning.

Katelyn:Kawaii~Chan!! It is 6:00 in the morning but if I correctly remember we need to go at 7:00 am.

Kawaii~Chan:Why does Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama need to go early if school starts at 8.

Katelyn:KC (with gentle voice)BECAUSE COLLEGE IS MUCH FURTHER AWAY THAN HIGH SCHOOL SO IF WE WANT TO BE EARLY WE NEED TO GO AT 7 BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE ON THE BUS AND IT'S A 1 HOUR RIDE,SO IF WE GO AT 7 WE WILL BE LATE AND IF WE GO AT 6:30 IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER BUT WE ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES LEFT!!

Kawaii~Chan:Whhaat?! Kawaii~Chan did not even know that!Come on Katelyn~Sama let's be quick!!

* Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn are getting ready,let's skip to 6:30 am*

Katelyn:we will wait for the bus here Kawaii~Chan.

KC:Ok!😉

*the bus arrived*

Katelyn:Come on Kawaii~Chan,Let's go to school!Hope there's volleyball!

KC:Hope there are nice people!!!

*While Kawaii Chan raised her heavy bag to go up the bus....*

???:Watch where you're going!!!

KC: Kawaii~Chan is sorry sir!!!Kawaii~Chan will be careful next time.

???:You Better be!!!

*Gulp Kawaii~Chan*
*So KC sit next to Katelyn,While they are riding on the bus,They talked to each other about weird stuff,Until!!!*

Katelyn:I hope Aphmau's in the same school.

KC:Yeah KC is excited!!!

*While they were talking...*

*A notebook dropped and KC saw it*

KC:Wait that notebook dropped out of that guy's bag,HEY EXCUSE ME!!

*the guy didn't heard since all of the students are getting off the bus since their in front of the school*

Katelyn:KC maybe there's a label or a nametag and maybe we can find him after school,Besides we're all in the same school.

Kawaii~Chan:Katelyn~Sama's right.Wait...Katelyn~Sama!!LOOK isn't that....

Katelyn:Aphmauuuu!!!

KC:Aphmau~Senpai!!!

Aphmau:huh?!Wait...Katelyn!!,Kawaii~Chan!!!
*hugs both of them*

Aphmau:Glad you guys are in the same school,I was scared.

Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn:Happy to see us together!!!

End of Chapter 1.Hope you guys like it!!!Chapter 2 will be out soon!!!