A fangirl, two normal friends, Otaku, and One Direction

AN: Hello people of the Internet! This is a fanfiction I wrote for Savannah about One Direction. I know close to nothing about them, so I used my imagination. I hope you enjoy this dumb little, possibly humorous story. I’m involving anime characters because I’m an Anime freak like that. XP

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the anime characters involved in this story.

The cake is a lie so just keep calm, play video games, and love Anime! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

            We had just finished rehearsing for our concert today. We had a lot of time to spare since the concert doesn't begin till 6:30 p.m. It was about 4:05 p.m. when our friend Savannah showed up with her friends. "Hey guys, hope you didn't miss me too much!:D", Savannah yelled. "I was thinking you weren't gonna show up sweetie~", Zayn teased.

       "Oi what about me?!” Anallancy pouted. "Oh hey Ci-Ci didn't see yah.” Louis chuckled. "Hey where are the other two?” Niall asked. "Beefy's sick and Sarah doesn't want to come out of the car." Savannah replied. Louis sighed.

          "I'm gonna drag her out here.” he said walking towards the black mustang. "Good luck with that!” Anallancy and Savannah yelled. "How much trouble is it to get Sarah out of the car?” I asked. "Tell that to Savannah when she dragged Sarah to her first concert.” Anallancy replied. "It.was.not.fun." Savannah shivered.

         "She almost clawed my freaking eyes out! I HAVE SCARS!” Savannah yelled lifting up her sleeve. On her arm were faint long streaks running across her skin. She pointed to her left cheek where another faint streak was running diagonally across it. We all sweatdropped. "Why doesn't she like us? What's not to like?” Liam asked.

           We all faintly heard screeching from the car. "LET ME FUCKING GO! I'LL FUCK UP YOUR FUCKING STUPID ASS FACE UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!" We all sweatdropped watching Louis trying to drag Sarah out of the car. "YOU FUCKING CUNT LET GO! I WAS FUCKING WATCHING MADARA GETTING FUCKED UP BY NARUTO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LET ME FUCKING GO! I DON'T WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS, LET ME WATCH ANIME IN PEACE!” Sarah screeched holding onto the car seat for her life. "QUIT BEING A BABY AND LET GO OF THE SEAT! WE DON'T HAVE RABBIES!” Louis growled trying to free Sarah's hands from the seat.

          "NEEEEVERRRRRRRRR!" "SARAH GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL BREAK YOUR PHONE!” Savannah yelled at the quarelling group. Immediately after she said that Sarah let go of the seat and pushed Louis out of the way, causing Louis to go flying 5 feet away. In a matter of seconds Sarah was standing next to Savannah in cold sweat and nervously clutching her phone in her arms. "Now was that so hard?” Savannah asked sweetly.

          "Not at all Vanna (^u^).” Sarah replied. "Alright since we're all here lets go to the lounge!” Niall said happily. "I suggest getting your idiotic friend sprawled out on the parking lot. He might be found by a bunch of fangirls and they might take him so they can tie him up in the basement and rape him to death every 3 hours.” Sarah said walking away with an oblivious Niall dancing happily in the hall. She has such an imagination. "I'll get him", I replied.

           I dashed off towards Louis. When I arrived to Louis's location he had already recovered from unconsciousness. "Damn that girl has a lot of strength", Louis grumbled. I chuckled. "That she does my friend." We walked back to the lounge and saw everyone conversing with one another. By everyone I mean except Sarah. She had her phone in her face and she seemed a bit red.