IN DEATHS MIND

I

It was too late for my soul to reconcile that I’m awake at this time of the night, my eyes are still curious of what scene may pass unto it. Leave it to be alone for it was my intention to be here by myself in the dark where only shadows embraces my sadness as I tear up my agony against the light, through that hope of being carried to my sanity. Gladly reckoning what my purpose is I glance to my past where my lost love strayed away from my beloved arms, oh darling is this we portrayed? Are your words were lies? Should I kneel down again? Should I carry out your burden for you to say you love me again? I beg this of you my lady please never go I can’t get through all this if you’re gone. What a shame! Is this what your promises meant? A forever of happiness and joy? Shame on you harlot! Now were done I won’t let you leave so easily, I’ll carve my name into your neck as panic runs down to your chest I’ll take this blade and cut open your throat swing the knife in your heart spill your blood into my face, seeing me smile gives you chills right? This is your reward for dishonesty and treason. Death awaits you now flee, run till you can’t feel those leg of yours, conserve your hope because this night won’t come to an end, this is your nightmare Haunting the hell out of you! You put this upon yourself, like it didn’t you? I said this before but I will say this again for the final time we can’t go on like this! I love you more than anything still it was not enough, why? Oh don’t thank me; it’s my pleasure to arrange your grave. Here lie down in your soft, cold coffin be relax your demise is on its way, close now those eyes stop breathing and prepare for the thrill.

II

Indeed life was awesome never the less terrifying like mine, life was my nightmare full of maze I can’t escape, always ended trapped and can’t get out. Dark as the night, terror found me and smite me with its profound glare full of hideous memory from the past, haunting and asking payment for the penance I ran from, with no way out I stay shaking ready to accept my fate, let it end oh god hear my wish I ask this! End it right now please neither ascend me nor descend me down where I belong. Denied again I ask myself am I here to suffer this never ending tale of tragedy?

III

I gave you love you give me suffering, I show you happiness you showed me pain; I fed you truth you feed me lies. How horrifying are you! You’re such a demon in sheep’s clothing I can’t explain the terror I’m feeling right now knowing it would kill me if I don’t start to run away. Grasping for breath I found myself lost deep in the agony I’m running away, why can’t I escape you? Leave me alone you cunt! How stupid I am to fall again in one of your games? Hahaha but now I have my aces in me this time it will be my game you’re playing, death shall be the judge, so give me your best shot don’t let this blade strike your face. It will give you a deep scar you won’t forget, it will be remembered like I remember your face crying for forgiveness, asking for mercy.

IV

Now where almost there from where we begun. The ninth of December. At last were still one, so much joy and happiness turned to doubt and sadness, the one I loved has changed into someone I don’t even know. She became so cold. Why? I can’t see any reason for her to be that way it’s like she’s there but the truth she never were. I felt like I was the only one every time were together. I see her but she seemed to be lifeless not like before the one I know who’s so alive, full of happiness, the one who truly love me became the person who haunts me in my reality. Can someone tell me what does it takes to bring her back? I will leave anything behind just be back my dear. Don’t act like someone you’re not. Will I still wait or let go. Time is the key for this mischief.

V

Will I ever see her again; I’m so amazed how she turned out to be the one hurting me. Please lady don’t pretend that love is your purpose of staying still, let us be true for once,  leave if you feel so and watch me dig my own grave using those promises of yours. I know you won’t hold back if I tell you that you’re free to go, will I ever hear those mouth say you love me? Am I imagining things unfathomable by my own mind? Was I so drunk of illusions that were made to deceive a man like me? Will I ever take the pain of watching you walk away from me? Was my life worthy in exchange for your care and love? I can’t always tell myself that it’s just in my mind its true! It burns! It kills me every day! I can’t hold on I’m losing my sanity! Be back or ill be gone!