Plot Summary [2]

Natasha James has always had everything handed to her, has always gotten every little thing she wanted.

No one bothers to ask when she recieves a scholarship to Julliard's,when her acting and musical abilities are limited to childish plays, and singing in the shower.Everyone assumes her scholarship was bought for her, just like everything else she has ever owned.

Little did they know, the scholarship wasn't bought, it was truly given to her, yet for the wrong purposes.

Someone forged an audition under her name to get to her.

Will she find out before it's too late?

~~

Faith Kelley has been to 8 foster homes in her 17years of life, yet has never been satisfied with one.

As a girl of dark complexion, she hasn't been accepted very easily into the lives of the many white familes, though they all try, there has always been a invisible wall seperating her from them.

In her mind, there was not a place for her anywhere. That is, until she meets the Ramsey family.

A family of color, her first home that might make a difference in her life.

When a traumatic accident strikes, will she stay, or run once again?

~~

Ashton Young's life has went well for all of his life, he's been happy.

He had a girlfriend, a best friend, two supportive parents, and his musical career, his life couldn't get any better.

He only had one minor problem, and that was the fact that he didn't think. He cruised through life without a worry, but in every life, there's a point where that has to change.

In his life, that is now.

Hurricane Katrina wiped out his entire family, and he was forced to start his life over to survive.

Alone.

Will he be able to get through it, or will he lose it?

~~

These three teenagers are brought together under harsh circumstances, and are forced to cope with what they are given.

Will this bring them together, or push them apart?

----