The Guy That Moved In

This story is probably not gonna be successful but hey I'm willing to try . Lol jk . This was an idea that popped in my head while watching "world strictest parents " , lol but it's not like that . So please enjoy !

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Chp 1 :

"GET THE FUCK OUT !!" She yelled through the house! "IM DONE WITH YOUR CHEATING AND LYING! YOU ARE TO NEVER COME BACK ! " She continued to yell . I fought back my tears but couldn't hold it in . My mom looked at my dad with so much disgust . She pointed to the door ovbiously kicking him out .

"Bab-" my dad tried to plead but was cut off .

"OUT ! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU LYIN' BASTARD !" My mother yelled with hatred .

He looked at my mom with disproval then looked towards the top of the staircase where I stood crying and shaking uncontrollably .

He gave me a reassuring smile , then looked back at my furious mother . "Marilyn , this .. This isn't over . And Casi I'll be back soon . I promise baby girl ." My dad grabbed his duffle bag ,car keys and was gone. Just like that , but little did I know that he never came back . He left and never tried to call or come back . It's been years and he hasn't even tried to call nor come back . Soon I'm moving in with my aunt Shawna until I graduate . My mom is going to be working in different cities often do it's best I stay with my aunt which is totally fine .

"MOM! WHERE IS THE SUITCASES AT ?!" I shouted while standing on my tippy toes trying to find a stupid suit case .

My mother soon walked in with a kitchen towel in her hand and flour on her face . I laughed at the sight of her . "Mom what on earth are you doing ? Cooking ?" I smiled .

My mom on the other hand didn't even laugh nor crack a smile .

"Actually yes , I'm making scout potatoes . " she said rather confidently . Then walked back inside the house .

It took a minute to register .

"Wait Ma ! " I yelled back for her .

Within a blink she was back.

"What Casi?" My mom said annoyed .

"I don't think you even use flour for that type of recipe ." I giggled at the last part .

She almost didn't looked suprised .

"Hardy har har Casi.. I don't give a damn . Get ur stupid suit case and get down !" My mom fussed .

After packing my stuff up I sat in front of my mirror studying myself. The way my boob length brown wavy hair cascaded down my back and over my shoulder . How my face was starting to seem a little oily . My mascara wasn't doing justice for the eyeliner that was suppose to make my blue eyes 'pop'. But it wasn't . I was the girl with the player father an the heartbroken mom. My mom hides herself pity about my dad cheating and never trying to make an attempt to come back , I mean sure my mom was crazy but she believes that when you marry someone you are promising them a lifetime of trust and you can't have someone in a marriage who I don't trust . Which I totally understand.

I sat on my bed for the last time for a while . Tonight was the last night with my mom until graduation.

&@&@&@&@&@&@&

I packed the last things into my aunts car .

"Well babe are you ready to hit the road ?" My aunt said .

"Yep . I can't wait ! " I hugged her .

My mom was so happy for me , but she promised not to cry because she would be visiting . "Listen Hun. I'm only a phone call away okay ? " I nodded my head . " My baby is growing up ! Okay okay I'm done , you guys are gonna hit major traffic if I keep you guys here to long . Okay bye hunny BE SAFE !!!!" She shouted as we got in the car .

" love you mom !" I waved out the window . She waved bak and blew a kiss .

4 1/2 hours later . . . .

My ass was hurting , my back was hurting , my head was hurting , my bladder was screaming for a restroom.

"Hey auntie how close are we ?" I asked looking at the horizon outside the car .

"About 15minutes away why?" She asked keeping her eyes on the road .

"My bladder may or may not be screaming at me ." I told her .

" Why didn't you say anything !? Could you wait until we get home or do you have to go now ?" She asked .

"Uhh I can wait . " I said knowing I couldn't.

When we arrived at her house , everything was much more welcoming . Her garden was beautiful . Her house was a two story . Great , but it was nice . More like a suburb house .

My aunt let me jump out of the car and sprint into the house . But it was locked. She threw literally threw the keys at me . I mean come on ! I twisted my legs together and jiggled the keys into the slot .

Once open I sprinted to the bathroom she told me was closest .

Once I peed 7 gallons of pee I was a new person . I walked back out to fetch my bags and started to unpack my belongings into a house I now have to call home .