New roomate ❤️

Joes Pov

I was packing up the last few items  from my house  as I was moving into an apartment with another youtuber called Caspar lee. He is a pretty funny guy so I won't mind living with him well.... obviously cuz why would I want to if not. Caspar used to live with Alfie Deyes who is now my sisters boyfriend but he moved out to live with Zoe.

I packed up my phone charger and headphones and texted Caspar to tell him I was about to head off.

Me: Hey Caspar I'm about to head over now meet you there.

He replied almost instantly

Caspar 😎: Yeah sounds great I'll see you therrrreeee

Caspars Pov

I replied to joe and quickly grabbed my laptop and shoved it into my suitcase. I hopped into the über and headed off.

' That's £30 ' The uber driver said once I sat down.

' Actually when I was on the phone they said it would be £20 soooo ' I said trying to be sassy but failing miserably.

' Well I don't care what they said just give me the £30 ' He rudely replied.

' Yeah yeah here ya go ' I said handing him £30.... I mean seriously who was gonna wait there all day for a uber driver who just wants more money probably just to buy beer. It's not worth the time.

After what seemed like hours I arrived at the apartment

' Thanks ' I said to the uber driver.
He replied with a grunt and drove off
Well good riddance

Joe was waiting for me outside.

Joes Pov

' Hey joeeeeeeeee ' Caspar shouted

' Hey Caspar ' I replied.

We collected our keys and headed to inside. I dumped my suitcase in the hallway and went for a look around. It was pretty cool.
' This place is pretty cool ' Caspar said

' Exactly what I just thought ' I said laughing.

' We must have the same human mind '
Caspar replied

' What are you some brain scientist ' I replied smirking with a fake posh accent.
We erupted in laughter and went towards our rooms. Caspars was white and light grey and mine was just plain white. I unpacked my laptop and clothes and stores them all away and headed to the living room to find that Caspar had already set up the Xbox and was playing Fifa 16. I laughed at his competitiveness and plopped onto the couch and scrolled through twitter.

I must of dozed off because I woke up to Caspar squirting silly struggle at me.
' Caspar!! ' I scolded
' Whattt joe ' Caspar replied with a smirk on his face.
' If this is your game mate.. the prank war is on ' I said

I mean like If he wants to prank
God that can happen

So that's my first chapter. I'm gonna do them filming the roommate tag in the next one and the 'jaspar stuff' will be happening in upcoming chapters
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~Leila 🌺