My Reflection

Pain, people hate to feel it, why? At this moment, I don't know. Yeah sure it hurts, makes you feel sick, tired. How is this a bad thing though? Those who experience pain, seem to always have the endurance to fight through such an obstacle. And the pain makes them better, stronger, smarter, and less likely to come across it again. I liked pain, what it represented, what it means. It meant that I felt emotions in the first place, that there was an opportunity for me to become stronger, that I had the luxury to to love. But now, pain is only a dream, something that I'd die to feel once more, for the feeling of a pain would bring me again into reality. It would once again mean that I can defeat it, that I would be able to love again. Because for all that pain hurts, the absence of it is worse, For the absence of pain signifies the absence of emotion. I no longer have emotions, and what alerted me of this was the fact that I no longer felt pain. The tragic events that led to this awful truth plague my thoughts. Not because of what happened, but because I wonder how it happened . Day and night I sit here and wonder, what could have I done to avoid it, and if I did, what would have I become. These thoughts haunt me day and night, but are now the only things I look forward to. However this isn't going to be the topic of this story. I could sit here and dwell on what could have been, but I'd rather tell the story of what happened, why I have become this. Hopefully it will let you see how lucky you are to have what you have, and maybe, just maybe I'll learn what I could of done to avoid this.