Chapter 1 moving in again

Hi so this my first teen wolf fan fiction I hope you guys like it . If I make any mistakes please tell me in my comments thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Lily Loup-Garou which means werewolf in French.Yes I am a werewolf. And when I say I am a werewolf I am an actual werewolf . I am a shape shifter . I am 17 years old,I have brown eyes ,black hair , tan skin, I have a tattoo of a spiral on my right wrist ,I am short. So you know how I told you I was a werewolf earlier well I am moving to beacon hills with my cousin Stiles. He told me that beacons hills was crawling with werewolf's and hunters. Why am I moving there my parents died in an "unknown " fire but I know it was the hunter in Las Vegas. We live not far from town but no so close so by the time the firefighters came it was to late my parents died.

Lily's pov.

"Wake up we are here" my older brother Drake Loup-Garou said.

"Huh, wha" I said still a little sleepy.

"We are here" Drake said I we pulled up to my cousin Stiles house.

"Oh okay" I said getting up. We got out , we went up to my uncles house we rang the bell and Stiles came up hugging me first and then my brother.

"Hey guys aren't supposed to be here until tomorrow " he said

"So I am guessing you didn't miss me or Drake ?" I asked kind offended but I knew what he meant

"No, I missed both of you and your brother a lot " he said

- 1hour later-

My brother got and said he needed to go see an old friend and that he was going to be crashing a his house until he found his own house and left. So it was just me and Stiles. He was the first to break the silents

"We'll we have to go to school tomorrow and we need some sleep" he said and showed me to my room and I changed into to my pjs and went to sleep.

Drakes prov.

"Hey Derek"I said over the phone

"Hey whatcha need ?" He asked

Can I stay at your place until i find a house and good job"." I have an interview tomorrow" I said

"Sure" he said as I pulled up to his house and I hung up saying I'm here I got out of my car and went up to his old house that was burned down .

"Hey" he said

"Hey Derek" I said

"So how come you couldn't stay at Stiles house they have a guest room" he said

"Oh yeah my sister is here with me and I said she could sat there." I said

"Oh okay is a werewolf too?" He asked

"Yeah". "Her eyes are blue " I said

"Why."" Who did she kill that was important to her?" He asked

"Her best friend they we're meet up at the park . Her friend was a werewolf so the hunter were there and shot her with a wolfs bane arrow and while I was arguing with why we were going to park so late she said meet her friend we heard the painful cry of her friend and she ran out the house and of course I was going to follow her so when I got there her eyes were blue and her friend dead we went to take her friend back to her house to tell her parents that were also are werewolf's and they new the dangers out there and we'll let's say the hunters that there daughter paid."

" oh okay come on it's getting late." He said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------