Expedition Ereri

"Jaeger!"

"HUH?" i was confused on what was happening after walking into corporal's office.

"Did you fucking hear me, brat?"

"n- no, can you repeat what you said?"

"I said we are going to go on a expedition in a week and you HAVE to go with us because we are going to find more information about that forest." Levi said

"R- Right Heichou, see you!"

 When i opened the door i felt a arm on my shoulder.

"Eren, This is important, after that titan stored the girl in the tree we will need you to help us, if we need some titan-action you will be our go-to guy and if you die before we get the chance to get to your house  we will never get there and we wont ever find the secret to the titans....ever." Levi stared me in the eyes.

'Did he just call me by my first name? his expression showed he was pretty serious about not dieing, heh might stay away from Mikasa or Jean, More likely Jean would kill me, but i'd slap the bastard before he dared touch me.....dumbass.'

"Y- Yes sir!" I saluted him trying to skip away but his hand were grabbing onto me to hard.

"Heichou, that hurts..." I whimperd.

"Sorry, I- I'm just not.... Don't die Eren.." He grabbed onto me hugging my waist.

'I've never seen this side of Levi before'

"I won't sir..." I hugged him back and kissed his head, not knowing what his reaction would be.

He looked up at me his eyes grew larger opening up, the tips of his lips moved up, he smiled at me.

I leaned down to move my face in closer to his expecting to kiss him.

(SO I JUST NEED TO SAY THIS, I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE "OH LEVI, IF ONLY THERE WAS SOMEONE THAT LOVED YOU" AHAHAHA)

"Eren..."

(i will contitnue later ahahaha)