Sometimes The Winners Need Someone To Clap For Them ( Victorious Fanfiction)

I loved my friends, I watched they're faces it was the last time I was going to be seeing them for a while, since it was our last day at Hollywood Arts. 

I watched when they're sitting at the table, a mass of various personalities-  Jade,  Cat,  Robbie, Beck, Andre- and I wonder if there is anything that makes me different. Sure,I may be talented but only average looking compared to a midnight rose of Jade and an exotic red haired beauty of Cat, but there are more important things than beauty, right? I wondered. Could I make it as a singer? 

Cat was crying now, and Robbie was doing his best to comfort her, Jade was yelling at her and Beck was being impatient. Andre and Robbie looked seriously relieved when they saw me walking over to them. I had a smile painted over my face. I couldn't cry now it would only make Cat worse.

" Oh Cat don't cry now," I gave her a little hug while Jade had look on her face. Somethings never seemed to change...

" I'm really going to miss you all," That made her cry furthur so Robbie give her a tight hug while Rex started saying a joke, I wasn't paying attention though.

" What are you going to do after here," I asked, I hadn't thought about it. All I was going to do was write some songs and hopefully try to get and signed...

" I'm signed to Axel Records, so I am going to start record some songs," Beck said.

" I got a job at a movie studio," Jade was playing with her food.

" I got a part on broadway," Cat laughed at Rex's jokes..

" I'm taking over my family's childrens party business so I'm heading to New York with Cat," I looked at Robbie, I bet he was happy that Cat agreed to be his girlfriend a year ago and they were still going strong.

" What about you Andre?" I asked.

" I'm going to start producing some tracks with my Uncle in L.A, I'm really looking forward to it, my music career is going to hugely benefit from this!" Andre looked ecstatic, while I felt awful even Trina had gotten a job as a gameshow host.

My friends were already moving on, while I was stuck. I was honestly happy for my friends but I felt like I was going to be the failure, the one stuck in the supermarkets paying the bills, paying the rent and having a miserable life... not the dream I always wanted but atleast I have the whole Summer not to end up like that.

" Hey Tori if you want, would you like to come down with me, its my Uncle wants a new star and I think you could be it," He asked and I almost jumped for joy.

" Yeah I would love to go to LA!" I smiled. 

I was in a good mood for the rest of the day even when tears were shredded over the awards ceremony, where I won one for most promising singer, Andre won the most out of us all. Cat won a few of the acting ones.

My Mom was proud of me and Trina, she was telling us that while I walked out of the school for the last and Mr Sikowitz and Helen were crying, saying how much he was going to miss his best students apart from Sinjin, to come to think of it, I hadn't seen Sinjin all day... oh well.. advantage I maybe won't see that creep or Jade ever again. And I remembered I won't be seeing Beck or Robbie or Cat again, thats when the tears started coming down my face.

" Goodbye Hollywood Arts!" I cried and I walked into my Dad's car.

I looked back at the old well new building, that was my beginning and I was now going to see where my journey started...