Valentines Day/Bleach love Story

I slammed my head onto the desk and groaned at this early morning and this stupid holiday. I wiggled around in my seat with sighing. I lift up my head and saw Orihime with a V-day card and gave it to me wishing me a happy valentines day. I told her to hold on and dinged though my backpack and gave one to her. She had sparkles in her eyes.

"Thank you Kasumi-Chan! Did you get Ichigo one too?" she asked me with a smile and then I blushed and turned my face side ways.

"Why would I get Ichigo one anyways!" I said trying to hide my blush.

"Well he is your boyfriend after all. Wait! Do you have anything special plan for him?" she asked me.

My blushed was all over my face now and I felt a grip on my shoulders and a heaviness on my head. I looked up to see Ichigo. I blushed and turned to Orihime to continue with out conversation.

"Oh! I know you two can do!" Keigo shouted. He began talking about us two having romantic sex. Then seeing Ichigo kicking him across the room with me blushing and talking to Orihime and Rukia now.

-After School-

I cheered and ran out of the school building. I kind of lived by myself in my on apartment and then dozing off about Ichigo and imagining him nude. I shook the thought out of my head and then feeling a grip on my hand and seeing Ichigo. He told me we are going to Kisuke's place. I asked why but never got an answer. After a few minutes we were at Kisuke's place. Kisuke greeted me and Ichigo asking Kisuke which room. Kisuke pointed down to the end of the hall and then Kisuke have fun you two tonight. I thought about why Ichigo brought me here and then it came to me. I hung onto the wall and Ichigo trying to get me back in the room.

"I wanna live!" I shouted and within a few minutes I was in the room. He tackled me onto the floor and pinned me down and started he to nibbled on my neck and then roughly bite it. I was holding back my moans and Ichigo was getting annoyed. He gasped my DD breasts and started to massage them. I finally let out the moans I was holding in. I closed my eyes filling my body cold and having shivers around me. I opened my eyes to see I was nude and so was Ichigo. I blushed and smirked and leaned up and grabbed his large shaft and started to rub it and then licking my lips. I bent my head down to his shaft and took half of him in my mouth and bobbing my head up and down, and playing with his balls. He sat down and I could hear him grunting and calling my name. He grunted very loud this time and I could feel his semen going in my mouth but it was so much. I lift my head up and swallowed some of it and I saw my body I was covered in his semen. I blushed and seeing Ichigo push me down and then teasing my breasts in till the nubs were hard. He position himself and then rammed his full length into me. It did not hurt because Ichigo did this so many times with me before. He began to thrust hard and then fast, I could not keep up with his thrusts. I kept on moaning his name. I climaxed soon but Ichigo was not done yet. He pulled me up into his lap and began a harder position. I bite his neck and he moaned when I did that. I was feeling another climax, within a few seconds, I came. I could feel the sweat of both of us going down onto the sheets.

"Ichigo you have to pull out-" I started but Ichigo said no and told me his plan of climaxing in me. I blushed and then I was pulled down onto the floor. I wrapped my legs around him. He began to used some of his spirit energy and with a speed of no human speed, I felt the bedroom shake and then me and Ichigo climax together and yelling out each other names. I felt so much semen coming out of my body when Ichigo pulled out.

"Glad that's over!" I said with a sighed and seeing Ichigo smiling over me.

"This is only the beginning of your Valentines Gift!" He said with a evil smirked and glare in his eyes.

-In The Morning-

I woke up to see Ichigo was not there. I took a shower and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I came down the hall but before I came into the living room I heard Ichigo and Kisuke talking.

"Thanks a lot for mentioning that spirit energy attack to do Kasumi with!" Ichigo said happily.

"Don't mention it. I do it all the time to Yoruichi and she does not even notice it!" Kisuke laughed happily.

I stood behide Ichigo and Kisuke and punch my fists together.

"Ichigo. Kisuke!" I yelled.

They turned their heads and trying to escape from the door but Yoruichi was at the door and shut it behide her.

"Kasumi why don't we teach these boys a lesson!" she glared down at them. I agreed with her.

-Later-

Me and Yoruichi sip our tea and sat on the pillow seats. We turned our heads to Ichigo and Kisuke with them sitting in the corner and whimpering.

"I'm glad that they can't get us for a whole month!" I shouted and Yoruichi laughing.

-Kisuke's and Ichigo's point of view days later-

"Ichigo?" Kisuke asked.

"Yeah?" Ichigo said.

"I want my Yoruichi!" Kisuke shouted.

"I want my Kasumi!" Ichigo shouted too. With them hugging each other.