The Prince And The Princess

I was there at the bar, with a martini in hand and some tissues to whip my tears away. It as been now a year that he was gone and I'm still crying about it. " Tsk ... I'm so pathetic." I said under my breath. A guy sat to my right but I didn't care who it was. All I wanted is to be drunk and forget about it. I almost swallowed my martini in one shot. " You shouldn't do that. You're gonna throw up." I turned my head to see who dares tell me how to get drunk and that's where I fell on him. A tall man, kinda young with black hair and a red jacket. He was Chinese but I think it makes him look cute- wait .... Did I just said he was cute ? Oh fuck. " Already flirting ? Said the barman a little serious and not so happy about it.

- and ?

- it's not the right time for this Evan, she's been here for almost a hour crying on the counter.

- then you should probably let me put a smile on her cute little face than letting her suffer for another hour Tyler. "

The barman gave him a big glare to the red jacket guy and went on serving some other customers.

" Thanks for helping me but I'm fine " I said looking at him. He gave me a worried smile.

" You don't look fine to me

- look, all I want to do right now is just getting drunk and forget about all of it ok ? "

I turned back to my martini slipping my finger up and down the wet glass. Evan put his hand over mine, making me turn to suddenly lock glare with his cute brownish eyes.

" I can help you forget and even put a smile on those cute lips. "

He said with a smile. He was so cute I couldn't help myself to blush but immediately turned serious.

" And why should I believe you ?

- because I'm just a prince who wants to make a beautiful princess happy."

This time, it wasn't just a normal smile, but the most cutest and romantic smile that I've ever saw. My face was almost like a tomato.

" So ... What do you think ? Wanna let me help you ?

It took me a little moment to respond.

- I say why not ? "

I took his arm and followed him outside hearing the barman groan. When we get outside, he bring me to his black and yellow car. It even had an owl sign on each front door, I thought it look cool. He opened the passager seat and made a little wavy move.

" After you mi lady~. " A little chuckle get out of my lips and I sat comfortably. He closed the door and get in the driver seat but before he could start to drive, a guy went to his window, he was almost as tall as Evan but had a darker skin.

" You're already leaving Evan ?

- yeah sorry Marcel.

- wanna bring me home ?

- can't man I've got sugar cube here."
He said that with a wink and point at me. Marcel was a little surprised and a smirk appear on his face.

" Don't tell me you're gonna have "fun" tonight huh~?

- oh shut up you fuck."

He closed the window and start the car driving away. Marcel was getting inside laughing. I wasn't sure in what Ive got myself into ... What if he was gonna rape me ?

" Don't worry, my friends are ass sometimes. I won't do anything to hurt you.

- hehe I saw that.

- hey um I didn't get your name earlier little cutie. What's the name that goes with your cute face ?

I blushes a little.

- u-um my name is (Y/N).

- Well (Y/N), I'm Evan as you must have heared. You probably heared of me on YouTube.

- you're a YouTuber ?

- yep the gaming type actually and the guys that you saw was the friends that I play with. And you, what you do in life ? I'm sorry if I'm so curious is just that the way that you were at the bar worried me.

- oh it's nothing. It's just um ... It's about my brother .. he-" I felt his hand on my head and pet it a little.

" Don't bare telling me the hole story I understand what you are passing through. Don't think about it for now, my job tonight is to make you happy and change your mind."

His hand slide to my cheek making me blush a lot.

"And I already know where to start."

He turns and park his car. When we get out I realized we were in an amusement park. He dragged me in holding my hand all the time we were there it was so fun that I even forgot why I was sad about. At the end of the night, we were back at his car and he won me a cute owl with big yellow eyes, I just didn't stop hugging it.

" Are you always gonna hug this plush ? He said that in a little jealous cute way. It made me giggle.

- it depends if someone wants a huge hug too" I smiled almost grin at him and he just grabbed me into a big hug. I blushed but I was happy, when he let go of me, he looked a little nervous. He was even blushing GOT THEM HE WAS CUTE !!!

" Is everything alright Evan ?

Just by the sound of his name being named by me made him even blush more.

- y-yeah I was just thinking a-about a thing um"

I couldn't resist and I just leaned in. Our lips met, Evan was surprised but liked it immediately and embrace me with his big hands around my tights. It was a little getting hot but at that time we realised for air. I could have sworn that I saw little stars in his eyes. He was trying to say something but he was just too happy to speak. I smiled and search in my pocket for a pen and a piece of paper I write down something on it, kissed his cheek and gave it to him.

"thanks for the night, owl man~"

And I walked away with the huge smile on my face. He looked down to the paper and let out a chuckle.

" Don't worry little princess, your prince will be back~"

He sat in his car and looked again at the paper with her phone number written in dark blue make him feel like it was not just a little adventure he had there, but a journey.