The Touched

The Touched or the Blessed was the name given to those who, at birth, were given the gift of the elements. The Touched had the power to control the elements that surrounded them. All of the Touched were able to control one element and were trained by the elders to control it, most were able to control two and were trained to defend those around them, a few could control three and were some of the strongest warriors ever known, rarer still were those that could control four; they could control more than half of the elements and were, if trained correctly almost undefeatable. Royals were the only elementals known to be able to control five elements and only one has been known to control all six. Until now.

The world was divided into seven kingdoms. A place for each element and one for the untouched, a place feared not only because of the unblessed but for those that abandoned the ways of the Touched to pursue mortal life. Each ruled by a royal family chosen for the strength of their blood lines and the honourable way in which they would lead their race in times of trouble and during peace. Decedents of the original touched the royals were bonded by history. But when a mysterious threat encroaches on the knigdoms an annual treaty must be held early in the only even ground they possess,  the lands of the untouched.  A secret from the public the six most powerful families in thw world are arriving to findsomething they never expected.