A Note From The Author

Hello. My name is Parker, obviously. I have previously decided to rewrite this fanfiction, because I was unhappy with the direction it was going in. I'm aware that I had already published over 40 chapters, but, I'd like to improve my work and make it seem more. . . professional.

I started writing this quote unquote "book" when I was just a sophomore in high school, and obviously thanks due to my love for English and help in classes - my tastes have changed. I'd like to be more mature and have things in the story actually make sense and connect together.

When I first started writing this "book", I was so excited to get to the plot twist in the fourth book (Crazy, I know) that I put little to no effort into the middle part of the book just so that I could get to the end. That, however, was a stupid idea because I hated where I was going with it. So, recently I've decided to start over and make it seem more realistic.

I put a lot of myself into the main character such as where she lives, small facts about herself, her taste in music and clothes, even the car she drives. Just to make it feel more personal to me.

Anyway, I appreciate your patience if you've bothered to read this far. And if you've read all or any of the chapters of Lollipop that I've previously written, please, PLEASE, erase them from your memory. Some of the story line will be the same, but I'd like to make this version so much better.

Thanks for your cooperation! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.