Hello readers

Hello and welcome to the One Piece Watty Awards. In this book you will find all the information that you need to know about us. From entering in the contest, to voting, to prizes. Now, there are a few rules that you have to remember. The following rules are to help create a positive and efficient writing environment for the fans, the participants, and the voters.

1. The stories MUST be a One Piece related fanfiction to qualify.

2. The story MUST be Only your own personal work.

Any plagiarism or any use of another's works will result in your suspension from entering for this year, and possible barring from entering in the future. Don't try to be clever, it's really easy to tell whether you copied another's works. 

3. Your story DON'T have to be completed in order to enter.

Your entries can be old works that have been written in your early years on Wattpad or ones that you've just came up with. It doesn't matter. 

4. You can enter 2 stories per category.

Trying to use multiple accounts to enter more then two in each category will result in disqualification for the year. 

5. Books that have won 1st place can't be entered again.

6. There must be at least 3 stories per category for it to be eligible for the watty awards!

so we can have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners, there must be at least three for a category to be able to be eligible.

7. Entry dates and others.

These are the current dates for entries, voting, tie breakers and winner announcements

Entries: April 1st - October 31st (OPEN)

Voting: TBA (CLOSED)

Tie Breakers: If there is any (CLOSED)

Winner Announced:TBA (If there's tie breakers)